Denied pr0jectgamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by pr0jectgamer, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pr0jectgamer

pr0jectgamer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    pr0jectgamer
    Your Steam ID:
    pr0jectgamer
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Becuase I play regularly on the server and there was a big misunderstanding that the admin couldnt comprehend to. Im sorry for rdmming if thats what the admin thought. I wont rdm again. Sorry.

Regards.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello pr0jectgamer

It seems you've been banned by @Jassa for Mass RDM 4+ on 2/11 in the EU1 server,but then you've been banned globally by @Sith Master today for RDM&L 4th Offense.

Please allow them time to respond to this appeal. Thanks!

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @pr0jectgamer, thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.

I was training a trial moderator when this report came in:
    [​IMG]
    As shown in the RDM manager, you killed Crippling Depression due to him shooting at you AKA traitor baiting.

Upon searching through damageinfos, Vohcals and I determined that Crippling Depression had never shot, thus a slay was issued:
    [​IMG]

Next round, the map transitioned to Innocent Motel and you decided to leave the server, resulting in the RDM and leave ban.
    [​IMG]

In less than 20 hours, you were able to incur four offenses of "RDM and leave" and one offense of "mass RDM 4+", therefore I will be denying your appeal. Please take this time off to ensure that you will not commit any more ban-able offense upon your return. If you have any questions or comments regarding this appeal, please inbox me over the forums. Have a good night.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.