Portable Tester

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, Mar 28, 2018.

?

Should we add it? (I will force opalium and highwon to add it if we get most votes for yes)

Poll closed May 16, 2018.
  1. Yes

26.3%
  2. No

73.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

The Portable tester is: press e to get tested, if you're inno/detective, it says ''Texas is proven from tester, being innocent!'' and being a traitor is ''Texas is a traitor, KOS TEXAS!'' it has 1 use. and it is not mandatory.

2. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

I feel like it should be kinda like Texas said, where it will say it. I think it should have like a 2-3 time use. Then after which it destroys itself. Or even better, explodes.

Can maybe add something, where a T can actually do something with it to make it say Traitor like some T testers on some maps.
    +1

3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

The you can't put people in places where it's life or death situation if it proves them a t or not, that includes t testers.

In the past community the amount of targeting with this was stupidly immense. And with this community, and the non regulars and how they treat people, it's gonna happen.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Actually T testers are not included in that rule, as they don't kill innos.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

To recap:
    1. Single use, one credit
    2. Portable
    3. Player must consent (or else it's tester rape)
    If all of these criteria are not met, -1
    If they are, +1

90% of maps do not have testers either. That's a wild assumption.

Most people denying this suggestion because Texas suggested it. Shame (n)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Actually, last I heard, they were, as if you put an afk t in one, they are as good as dead. (y) if I'm wrong, a admin+ can inform us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You know to make this tester work you have to actually press E on it as an innocent so theres no way you could force someone to test.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

if you are going to add this, shouldn't there be a countermeasure for Traitors?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

What's the point in having it then if we can't test who we want? Traitors would just say no.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Python~

You can't force players to test, inno or not

This is mainly for Innos to prove to Detectives that they are inno and can trust them

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Ttt is supposed to be finding clues, and using them to your advantage. A portable tester just wouldn’t be fun and doesn’t fit ttt imo

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Python~

But testers currently in the maps are fun and fit in TTT?

ok.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Players have a choice for using them tho. You could just run up to anyone and shoot them for being a t with this suggestion

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Python~

If you read any of the comments, nobody is suggesting that you can test someone without them knowing

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Nigga did you even read what you were typing before you hit send?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

That rule is more for people pushing other people into areas where they are forced to die as innocent or live as a traitor and be potentially kosed/killed. As for the testers, they are not included in this situation because the testers don't automatically kill them. Anybody can live. We can test the afk t and leave him alone. If the afk turns out to be innocent, we don't have to worry about it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Having it force test would be the WORST possible way to go with this. I would HATE to be afk for a bit if the round as t only to die bc of a det forcing me to test.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Last thing ill say before going off topic
    ????
    But please, dont add this, or more importantly, dont make it force test.

19. This would be a great cause in non-tester maps like dolls & teenroom. Then we won't have to proppush the afks into the wilderness @Off the ledges of the map. I support this +1

20. T testers are bullshit anyways. So are D rooms.