Denied poppy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by poppy, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppy

poppy Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    imnotpoppyimloppy
    Your Steam ID:
    unkown
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was banned permanently and i dont know the reason why.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :mad:

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    You were banned by @MangoTango who is no longer a staff member. Nonetheless, he will likely still respond to give you some input on your ban. Another staff member will likely have to look into this case.

You were not permanently banned; however, due to your extensive rule breaking, you were given a Global ban on all servers.

Edit: This is your ban history

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  3. poppy

poppy Member

why is he not a staff member anymore? nevertheless i feel like i was gang on by mangotango and his tango gang and i fought back with the furry of thousand swords, and i got banned..

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

After looking through your adminstats after a global ban request by one of the moderators, I felt that you deserved to take a break from our servers. As you can see, this is not permanent, and it expires in a couple weeks. Your extensive rule breaking is what caused your ban to be global.

I'm not a staff member anymore because I resigned. I have a lot of things happening in my career and life and I couldn't keep up with my administrative duties any longer. So, I stepped down to let another capable person fill my shoes.

Also, if you're not going to be serious about this appeal, I will quickly deny it.

5. poppy

poppy Member

oh well i wish you the best of luck in what ever your career is, but can you atleast leave me un banned from a couple servers i feel i should have some fun in these great servers.

6. DocFox

You had plenty of chances to redeem yourself with previous bans but did not take them. Your punishment will stay unless my former lead admin, @Angelx says otherwise.

7. poppy

poppy Member

with all the bans i had, i proved myself that i was right and the admins who banned me where wrong so those bans are irrelevant in this situation. listen, i can admit the admins in these servers dont care for me but just because the admins dont like me doesnt mean i should be banned permanently. i love the community you guys created.

8. DocFox

You aren't banned permanently. Your bans were never overturned according to your stats.

9. poppy

poppy Member

in my heart they were :love: ok how about we get to the bottom of this, cut the bull crap. unban me and if i act up again (which wont happen unless the admins start picking on me ) yo can ban me permanently

10. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You have only appealed one two of those bans:
    http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/poppys-appeal.6278/
    http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/poppys-appeal.6284/
    Therefore, you still have several bans that are relevant.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  11. poppy

poppy Member

an ultimatum so you wont have to deal with me again bb

12. poppy

poppy Member

11 bans oh god thats alot :/
    i can still prove the admins were wrong in all of them

13. DocFox

No. You will sit out this ban and when it's over, if you act up again, your ban will be extended.

Your appeal has been denied by me.

If you want to discuss and explain each one of your bans, then you may do so here.

14. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were told that you aren't banned permanently... Why are you saying you are? Your ban expires on May 16th.

And you should take this appeal seriously instead of asking if you can get unbanned....

And you only had 2 bans appealed out of the many bans that you received from other staff members.

15. poppy

poppy Member

theres another out there where someone was being a buttmadkid about my picture being offensive and i was banned for life but i convinced you guys that was just a mistake. i still have the picture as my default. thats just proof that admins hate me and the just ban me for a picture hahaha

16. poppy

poppy Member

listen here manga tango. if thats your real name... you have no power so your opinion is irrelevant. go focus your career with the ponies

17. DocFox

Well, I didn't ban you for a picture. I banned you for extensive rule breaking. You have a history of things like RDM and leave and harassment.

Obviously you had never learned your lesson from previous bans, so I made the judgement that you could use a ban from all the servers to learn that we don't take kindly to rule breaking here on STTT.

18. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You've shown a huge amount of disrespect and it shows me why you ban is there and you will sit it out.

Ban Appeal: DENIED.

If a staff member higher up feels this needs to be accepted i will unlock.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.