Poplug RDM

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ThePepper, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Name of Staff/Player: Poplug

Server: West

Time of Occurrence: 7:50 AM

Reason For Report: RDM

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Zeta kinda saw it, N-word jim experienced it.

I shot zeta in the back, ID'ed the body shortly after, and was taking him to a back room where I would set C4 and call a detective to his body. About halfway through the short distance from point A to point B, Poplug comes along and starts shooting me.. I don't shoot back once and try to cry out for help. He also unloads his mac-10 into N-word Jim (my T buddy) who had not moved a muscle (AFK) since the start of the round.

Poplug said he did not RDM me because he heard shots and saw me dragging a body shortly after, but why would he kill an afk jim?

The next round I see poplug running around with MP7 shortly after the round starts and he calls RDM on me... Classy :|

2. poplug

poplug New Member

Really?
    I literally opened the one door between us after 2 seconds of gunfire and I see you carrying a body into a back room.
    Jim got killed because you were standing almost exactly on top of him. It shows it right there in the time stamps.

My comment in the next round was just as absurd as your claim of me RDMing you, it's a joke man.

Still not as dumb as a T reporting me for RDM after I watched them plant a tripwire mine

Some of these RDM reports boil down to something like 'It doesn't matter if you were right next to me, you were looking slightly to the side and didn't directly see it'

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Some Ts get mad at you if you kill them without physically seeing them do something. I believe your logic is sound enough to kill Pepper but not the AFK guy next to him. Sometimes I don't shoot AFKs until later as a T because they are easy for detectives to get DNA from and easy to spot missing.

4. zeta

zeta Member

I know for a fact he rdmed Jim, and as for you pepper, i guess he didn't have solid evidence but at least enough to suspect and not kill you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.