Approved popdude911's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by popdude911, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popdude911

popdude911 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Electric Sheep
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:38478762
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    first off i have not been on in a couple days and do not remember having any reports on me when leaving and when i came back today it just said i was banned for 3 days and did not give any reasons as to why i am banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i do not have evidence because i do not know what i was banned for in the first place i did not have any active reports so at the very least i would like to know the reason for my ban considering i was not given a warning for anything and i do not remember breaking any of the rules.​

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You were banned by @My Dime Is Up for RDM and Leave (1st Offence), please be patient while they gather their evidence.

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi Electric,

I banned you for RDM + Leave 1st as stated by my admin @Lordyhgm™ I did this because of a situation in which you killed me for "crossfire". I reviewed the situation and was going to file a report but when I tried to do so. You had left the server. Posted below I have both the death scene from your PoV with shot directions and my point of view, along with why you killed me.

[​IMG]

You left promptly and I couldn't fire a report on you. I reviewed the death scene and with certainty I can see that your shots were clearly aimed at me, along with the inflection in your voice that it was "crossfire". You have a history with being aggressive towards staff and targetting them. You know that it wasn't crossfire and your aggression towards staff is why I am denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Heyo, having reviewed this appeal I've concluded that the evidence doesn't rule out crossfire, and thus not RDM. I'll be accepting this appeal, however, you should always ask staff if you are clear to leave before you do so. I will be advising Dime to give the benefit the doubt in such cases in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.