Pop Smoke

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lemon, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Oh man, the army. I know the feeling mate, it's so unique, at least that's how it was for me. Exciting!
    Still, very sad to see you going. It saddens me that I never had the chance to actually get to know you, but nevertheless, thank you for all you've done for this community!

Best of luck in whatever you do, whether its on Land, Sea or Air! Chase your ambitions and never let them go, k?
    Stay safe. Stay awesome. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Dude. I never got to see you much nor speak too you but any admin must be a good admin. And... the fokin army!? That takes some real dedication. Say safe my friend,
    goodbye.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

If you ever get a chance for training in Canada or for an exercise, do it, might see you there.

Don't get shot, and maybe cya on the battlefield one day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Best of luck in life :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Lemon, you're an amazing staff and an even greater friend. The staff team will miss you so dearly; we all thank you for the tremendous amounts of positvity you've brought to this community. Don't forget to send me those snaps tho ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

bye bye

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I love how you ended that. Anyways, I've seen you (Lemon) in Teamspeak a couple of times when I was a mod for TTT. I remember when I said "This server was toxic" and you would join. The funny part is you joined even when I was kidding Sorry Lemon. You have impressed me quite a bit with the army. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in the future and please keep in touch. I'm going to miss you quite a bit even though we didn't talk much.
    -NoHack

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Thanks for what you did here. Enjoy yourself but keep in touch.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Lemon,

I didn't expect to see this happening so soon. I thought we had a little more time with you here as an admin leading a team but I guess not. I wish you the best of luck with the Army. After talking to you about it a few times I know how much this means to you and I admire you for your selflessness. The way you talk about you position in the army just makes me smile. I know you are going to do an amazing job with wherever you end up placed however I do hope that it is where you wanted to be.

Please do take care of yourself and pop by whenever you can. I am more than sure we would all love to hear how you are going on with life. I hope that you do get into Airborne School like we talked about and I wish you good luck with that, even though I know you won't need it :D.

We're gonna miss you Lemon. And seriously please take care of yourself.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

Good luck in the army it has always been my goal to fly a jet too. Have fun:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I don't forget things that people do for me, you picking me up as a Moderator back in June honestly meant a lot to me as I knew I was ready to return to the Staff Team with a level head, and you completely believed me, and beyond that you seemed super excited to work with me. For that I thank you immensely, as you gave me a huge confidence boost when I wasn't so sure about how I was viewed.

You're a great guy, and I admire the fact that you're serving the military in some way, it's not something everybody is cut out for and seeing you pursue it so seriously is extremely nice to see. Take care of yourself, and always feel free to talk to me about anything. We'll miss you here man.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Where ever you go I know you will be one of the most looked up and respected person. Thank you for your dedication to this community.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Ah, but in Airborne School they don't teach you how to fly, they teach you how to jump ;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

Well I don't only want to fly the plane I also want to jump out of the plane. It looks like alot of fun and I can just imagin the thrill you get! Anyways have fun!

15. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Good ol airborne, we get a chance every year to go down and do a few jumps and train with the airborne, I'm hoping i'll be trained enough to do it next year, I start more training in 2 days.

16. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Thanks for everything you have done to help me when I was a mod here. You were prob the only admin besides womp before he left that I could consistently rely on. Take care and have fun being airborne. Make sure to keep in touch with us. Thanks for all the dedication you have put into this community. Talk you later dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.