Political Throwdown (part 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pacifist, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Who would you vote for in Canada?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP

It actually has some good ideas although some stuff I wouldn't necessarily say would be good for the USA

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. RapidMagic

RapidMagic Supporter

either Singh because the ndp aligns with more of my core values, or O'toole but I dont really like him all that much

4. food

food VIP

It's ashame abortion isn't allowed to be talked about here because I have a lot to say about that topic.

Just speaking as someone leaving the U.S. in less than a month for family matters, this country is handling things so poorly and the way our president behaves, talks, and advocates is just horrible. He says that "if we (his party) lose, this election is rigged." How fucking egocentric can you be...

On the other hand, Joe Biden is very unprepared to be president as far as I can tell. I really don't feel comfortable with him being president either, to clarify.

I get that there are more than two political parties, and if I'm honest, I don't belong to either. But let's be real, voting for those parties will get nothing done, not enough people will vote for them to even win.

When I get back, I really hope Americans figure their shit out and this country isn't the shithole it has been for some time. I can't vote, this isn't about me, it's about you people.

It's not always easy, but do the right thing and consider the millions of others who will be affected by your decision.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Pizza Dude

Pizza Dude Best Member VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1