Political Throwdown (part 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pacifist, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Jokes aside there isn’t much difference between Trump and Biden policy wise. If you actually believe they are you’re a fool.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Yeah they're both Authoritarian right

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Pretty much, Biden already has republicans for his cabinet positions because he wants to keep the cabinet “diverse” with ideas lol. No progressives or libertarians though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

yes

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Both sides should never vote solely under their own agenda. When a president's job is to wipe out the policies of the previous president that's an absolute waste of fucking time. Having deals compromised between both parties to create something worth while and valuable for both sides (which is a fucking long shot in this day and age which might be why you might say just stick to the party's goals) leaves more time and resources for things that need it instead of bickering about why the fuck are my taxes fluctuating again reeeeeeee. So you're exactly right about that. Idk what you're referring to what I'm talking about regarding the rioting and rampaging and destruction.

Nobel peace prize is bullshit shouldnt have won like trump shouldnt win his nomination couldnt care less about that.

2008 was more chaotic than 2012 because black man president and whining about legitimacy of the candidate and what have you. Nothing to this degree though so you're right about that at least. There was some civil unrest, not much didnt last long.

Dont know what is so absurd about what I said. Both parties act like monkeys when they arent in sole power. Sensationalist articles like what Bunch made happen everywhere. Both sides are insufferable.

Also yes the one thing i agree with you grumble.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Skip to 11:48

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Goddamn today's been eventful, Debates, Amy signed in, Robo going full retard, good times!

Proves how childish the democrats are.

Oh and I'd spend time to read all the shit Robo wrote and reply to him, but he has me ignored so there's really no point, so Fuck Robo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

:unsure:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

care explaining all those police brutality happening in the recent months, so much for respect when someone who is unarmed/innocent gets tackled by multiple police officers and gets beaten to death
    is this the ideal place to be at? to be afraid of people abusing the system?
    easy to say for a white kiddo who doesnt know the burden of those citizens who went on the street fighting for their first rights

@Robokiller87 minnesota is indy fyi

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Grumble

Grumble VIP

I'm not afraid because I don't break the law.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Rozboon

@PwnageKO Oh hey youre rating again, can we expect a response soon?

Who all watched the debate tonight? thoughts?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

Opinions post-debate? This one was much better than the first since they forced Trump to shut up for at least two minutes so each of them could have an opening statement.

Overall, I think both of them debated better than in the first debate. Biden was more coherent and succinct than in the first debate. I think he was a lot better just because he didn't have Trump interrupting him non-stop so he was able to better manage his stutter when talking. I think Trump was also better in at least making points and being talking clearer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. PwnageKO

Just watched it and I will when I feel like it. Haven't really cared enough to as of yet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Indy226

Have you heard of the cases of George Myers, Mike Terna, DeShauna Johnson, or Lorenzan Davis?

Also I ain't completely white, as I've said before my grandma Angie is from mexico. And I'm part Jewish too. Still ain't gotten any discrimination for either of those. Nor my grandma and father have been either.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. PwnageKO

Anecdotal claims do not weigh more than statistics that show a disproportionate treatment of people of color by the police.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rozboon

Rofl, look up Tony Timpa, Some areas needed better training for the police, that's the end of the story, take your racism elsewhere.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  17. Rozboon

Show your stats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Indy226

Lmao, if anything the police discriminate more against troublemakers than by skin color

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. PwnageKO

If you want to look into it further you can. Less than a minute search and you can find this article by Nature (https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01846-z).

"By one estimate, Black men are 2.5 times more likely than white men to be killed by police during their lifetime1. And in another study, Black people who were fatally shot by police seemed to be twice as likely as white people to be unarmed2."

To outright say and think that there is not a problem with disproportionate policing in America towards POC means you're either blind to the problem or willingly ignorant.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Grumble

Grumble VIP

noice 4.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.