Pokemon Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by .shirt, Jan 17, 2018.

1. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Discuss/post pokemon here.

What your favorite version is? My favorite version was diamond cause dialga of course lol.
    Favorite pokemon? Darkrai because he looks so damn badass
    [​IMG]
    When did you start playing? Somewhere around early 2005
    What device? Gameboy advance then got a DS, Now i use it on my phone with an ROM.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Never really played Pokemon, just watched the show for several years up til Black and White

Favorite Pokemon is Cyndaquil since it was the first card I ever had

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Pokemon is a great video game series. Heck, the first video game I ever played was Pokemon Crystal for the GameBoy Color, and I still have that cartridge.

My favorite generation is definitely the Third, with the Second Generation being a close second.

As for my favorite Pokemon, it is Deoxys.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I never played any Pokémon games, but I really like Mewtwo because he’s the most powerful Pokémon of them all.

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Umbreon

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Absol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hxnestly

Hxnestly New Member

I've never really played Pokemon other than, Pokemon go. I collected Pokemon cards when I was younger... That's as close as I ever gotten. But my favorite Pokemon would have to be.... Mew.

8. Bammaboy

Bammaboy Bronze

Alolan Vulpix

9. Sleepy

Sleepy sleepy head VIP Silver

my favorite pokemon is Haxorus, it's my baby :love:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Zebstrika

• Like Like x 1
  11. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Fire red/lead green were my favorite games until heart gold and soul silver. Those games were the bomb.

I hate to be a gen 1/2er but the new Pokémon art design is just weird. I liked gen 3 but I could tell they were already running out of ideas. I don't like the aloha stuff. I hate how they are just taking any inanimate object and adding a face to it and calling it a Pokémon. Next gen I bet we're gonna have a toaster Pokémon that shoots toast at people and a lamp Pokémon that uses chord whip. There are some gems though, the new gen legendaries arent bad and neither are some of the new dragon types because how can you fuck those up lol.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Best game for me was diamond easily

Favorite pokemon is metagross dude is nutty

[​IMG]
    I played as early as let me see... was likely in 2000 playing Pokemon red, yellow, and blue. Using yes the original game boy. Good times.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

gen 3 had some badass designs, like the dragons and legendaries. groudon is sick

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm kinda a huge nerd when it comes to pokemon Because I've played it since crystal and went back and played every game atleast once. My favorite gen has to be 5. Story wise its incredible and it has some great mons to. Got into the competitive scene a couple of years ago and I loved it and I've meet some pretty great people. As for my favorite mon I would say Primape it was the first Mon I got to lv 100 and I liked it in the original anime.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ramder

Ramder VIP

Platinum was my favorite from the series and was my first to own. My favorite Pokemon are shedinja cus of his awesome ability, Ursaring, pangoro, and beartic cus they're bears, Emboar cus of the awesome design and hes fat, Cubone is my main favorite pokemon, slowpoke and slowbro, cus they're adorable chubby guys, and my fav legend is giratina. I started on 2003 when I first played ruby, was an awesome experience. was on the game boy advance too.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  16. .shirt

.shirt VIP

17. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

My favorite pokemon is Ditto

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I KNEW IT.

ALL THE CLUES POINTED TO IT

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tups

Tups VIP

fuuuuck, did not know we had a pokemon section, I love castform its fucking adorable, and I love seasons so black and white was always nice with the season changes

• Like Like x 3
  20. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

All time favorite.
    Riolu.

• Like Like x 1