Approved Pokeben10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pokeben10, Sep 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pokeben10
    Your Steam ID:
    the site says it's STEAM_0:0:0 but i'm told that that is wrong and im honestly too much of a tard to figure it out
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Mass RDM (x4), all of which were because of prop kill. I believe only 1 was reported by the player themselves, and I served my slay for it. The others, one was a kill. This player did not report me. The other 2 did not either because they were probably less than 10 damage: neither players seemed real flustered about it.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I know that players don't have to report RDM for me to get banned, but I don't think that this was them not reporting because they didn't know how. It was because they didn't care. If I'm actually being banned because 2 of the "RDMs" were <10dmg, then that's so petty, especially since they didn't even report me.

I totally had this coming, but it seemed like it was in good fun as some other player and I were throwing pigs at each other.

I'd also like to point out that, while I shouldn't need a warning to not prop kill as an ex-mod, I was never warned for doing this. I figured it was fine since I was only reported once and it seemed like we were just goofin' around.​

2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

You were banned by @DarkShiny please wait for them to respond. Also your actual steam ID is STEAM_0:1:70686616.

3. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

I mean, yeah, rdm below 10 damage is pretty meh which I agree. But the fact that you rdmd 2 people with props and still continued, even after that round, I banned you. 2 people complained in chat/adminchat about it so I guessed that they did care. I'm not on pc right now, so you would have to wait till tomorrow.

I'm willing to reduce the ban to 1day (2rdms + all the damage below 10hp, which was mostly 2hp making it a total of 10 + the one instance where you damaged for more than 10hp (but since you gotta wait till tmrw for that I don't really mind))

Thoughts ?

On a side note:
    You never got slain for it

4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I appreciate you offering to shorten my ban. This is fine with me if it's fine with you. I did not realize that there was this much complaint about my prop killing.

5. DarkShiny

Alright, I'll reduce it tomorrow.

6. DarkShiny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.