Approved Pokeben10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pokeben10, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pokeben10
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:0
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I usually don't leave with a report on me unless there are no staff online to handle it. It is possible that there were staff members online while I had a report on me, but I only would have left if they hadn't handled it for at least 30 mins. I do remember messaging Lordy to see if he could handle report on me (I don't remember which server) because it hadn't been handled for quite some time. He did not respond for ~15 mins, so I just left. This hasn't been a problem in the past so I figured I'd be fine.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been a player of this community for roughly over a year, ~900 hours on the server, so I would think this would make me somewhat trustworthy (or at least a nontoxic rdm and leave). I don't have any say in this, so it's up to the staff.

I don't have any actual proof because I don't normally take random screenshots when I leave the server.

Thanks,
    Pokeben10​

2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Tedelicious for RDM & Leave.

Please be patient for his response.

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there,

I banned you yesterday. You hopped servers when you had a investigating report on you.

I will post my evidence later this evening as i am not anywhere near home right now.

4. Ted

Edit: i don't actually know if i make it back in time to be able to respond with the evidence tonight. This due that i am not the driver of the car this evening.

5. Pokeben10

All good, take your time. It's not that big of a deal, just more curious as to why I got banned.

6. Ted

Hey there,

Here i finally am after a late night party and a full day of work. Sorry for the late response, i always try to respond within the same day of the appeal.

So here was the situation round 4 on the farm-like map with a windmill.
    You saw Fiz around some un ID'ed body's and kos'ed him for that. Then he reported you and you responded with the following:
    "are you even dead? I just saw you go up the ladder to the very top without identifying bodies, but then i called it off when you began identifying body's."
    So i went forward and investigated the report, how-ever what i found weird was the fact that you had killed him yourself. Sadly my DS was not working so i asked my fellow staff members Irish and Fear to check the DS to see if it would work for them.
    [​IMG]

So on 4:08 you kos'ed Fiz.
    and on 4:09 you killed him.

This went in against you calling off the kos (as you killed him yourself) and before i could ask for more details you left the server and i had to do the report without you.

Can you give me more details on what might/had happened (it happened 2 days ago on the 23th).

Regards,

Ted the cuddly bear

7. Pokeben10

Yes, I do remember this situation. I saw a couple unidentified bodies sitting atop the tower. He then went all the way to the very top without identifying them. I scoped in with my AWP and shot at him a few times. I called it off after I saw him begin to id the bodies. I did not see him id them at first because the scoped AWP blocks the top right corner of the screen. The reason I asked if he was even dead in his report on me was because after I shot at him, I just thought that he went around the other side of the tower; I did not know that I had actually killed him. And for the hop, I must have been tabbed out while you began to handle the report or when you joined. I did not realize that there was a moderator online, and I have been told by admins in the past that I can leave with a report on me if there are no staff members online able to handle it. It is possible that you were online when the report was placed on me and I just was not paying attention. This RDM & Leave was not of toxic behavior.

Either way, thanks for taking the time to view my response.

Best regards,
    Pokeben10

8. Ted

Hey There Pokeben10,

I will be unbanning you right now. Please next time be more careful as I was on the server for a good 45 mins already.
    I will also void the ban giving you a new clean start.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.