Approved Pokeben10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pokeben10, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pokeben10
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:70686616
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't remember having an active report on me at the time that I left... If I did, I apologize for doing so.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

@Panda With a Gun banned ya for RDM and Leave (1st offense). Give him a bit to gather everything and he'll take care of your appeal.

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I’m making spaghetti right now so I’m not at my computer.

I’ll reply to this later when I get the chance. I did try adding you on Steam, but unfortunately too much time passed and I had to ban you for RDM and leave.

4. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Hey Ben, we already talked about this over Steam and you understand what happened but I will be posting my evidence here still.

You had this active report still on you:
    [​IMG]

This was the last thing you said before leaving before map change:
    [​IMG]

Here's a video of what I saw as I loaded in. Since I don't have your disconnect. You can also see your last messages before map change.

I didn't slay you in time before map change so I had to after. When I went to go add it, I noticed you had left during map change which you now realize you did with reports still active. This is what lead to your RDM and leave ban.

Onto why the report was RDM, I told you it was because you said Proc shot at you or at someone near you.
    When looking into the shot logs, the only time Proc shot, was after you opened fire on him. None before. These same shots correspond with the deathscene:
    https://i.imgur.com/nQWIOzU.gifv
    My gif is acting up. You will have to click it.

My guess is that you got Proc mixed up with the guy shooting in the corner. This doesn't have anything to do with the report, but I think that is where you went wrong. The blue lines in the deathscene indicate their shots.

With that big mess out of the way, I will happily unban and let you serve the slay. You have little to no history, and you were pretty understanding and nice about this. My advice from now on is to make sure you are good to leave the server by asking staff online.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.