Poiyos Ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Poiyo, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poiyo

Poiyo New Member

Ingame name: Poiyo
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69130896
    Server banned from: I don't know

Why i should be unbanned:

I need to be unbanned from rdm and leave, Because I was mistaked! i saw some type !retry in chat.
    I typed it to and it reloaded me right back on the server. I had no idea what the command did. I also didn't know i was being slain for rdm.
    I sincerely am sorry for rdm and leave x2 it won't happen again.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Hello there Poiyo! I banned you for your 2nd offense of rdm and leave on East two days ago. What happened is you got DNA on an innocentBut the thing is,the DNA was from a dead traitor. If they killed a traitor, killing them for that isn't very reasonable and is rdm. It was also your second time having rdmed and left. The first ban was issued by Neon on February 27th.It expired on March 4th. The very next day you rdmed someone and left soon after responding to the report. I'm hesitant to believe this !retry story too.

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

As a note, the !retry command, like the !Motd or any other ! comand, will show you saying it in chat after you hit enter. So if you HAD used the !retry command, I'm sure a mod would have seen you say the command immediately before disconnecting.

Nope, do you remember seeing such a command? If not, chances are he didn't use it.

4. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I'd like to think that I would've saw it if he used it, so he either didn't use it or I didn't notice it.

5. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

The retry command doesn't show up in chat, it's a console command.

6. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

From OP:
    I need to be unbanned from rdm and leave, Because I was mistaked! i saw some type !retry in chat.
    I typed it to and it reloaded me right back on the server. I had no idea what the command did.

If Zikeji is right then that makes the OP a bundle of sticks, because that means typing !retry in chat (as he claims to have done) does nothing since it's a console command.

7. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Since you wouldn't have been able to see that in chat,that makes me think that you're lying. And it wouldn't have done anything anyway,according to Tsu. So I see no reason to unban you,since you did rdm and leave.
    Ban Appeal Denied
    Topic Locked

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

did you mean denied? you completely contradicted yourself Nope Trash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.