Accepted Pointshop upgrades sorting

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Rauno, Jul 13, 2018.

?

Pointshop sorting?

1. Multiple choices

2. Logical

3. Alphabetical

4. Keep it the way it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

When I first joined the pointshop upgrades tab was neatly sorted, or at least it felt like it. With more skins and new upgrades getting added it's been getting worse and worse, to the point where it's super easily noticeable with the most recent anniversary update. Everything is everywhere and I had a hard time even seeing all the newly added skins.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm suggesting the pointshop is either sorted logically (similar upgrades, skins etc. grouped together) or alphabetically so you can find what you're looking for easier.

Could also be cool if you could change the sorting and there were more options like obtained, unobtained, price, new, limited time, rank required to purchase etc.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Great suggestion.
    Just like you I've recently had problems navigating the Pointshop trying to find the event items. That's probably the best example.

I agree. Give it some order.
    I would actually love to have an option to choose how you want it sorted or some sort of filter where it only shows certain categories such as skins, upgrades, etc.

3. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

This would be really useful. Would save me a lot of time.

4. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

it's a clusterfuck right now pls go logical

5. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I forgot to mention this in my post.

What do you guys think about a chronological order?
    I mean so that the newest items are on top and everything released before that get sorted under it.

No need to really explain. You guys know what chronological means.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Great idea - Please sort by similar upgrades (I.e Normal upgrades (crowbar, punch,) detective (shoes, radar) traitor (flare, mp7) then event) or something of the sorts.

7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

+1

8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Why not sort by upgrades you don't have or upgrades you need first? Would make it a lot easier in finding ones you need and would make more sense. but sure, +1

9. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Wouldn't want that as the only thing but if there were multiple sorting options to pick from it'd be alright.

Ya that's what obtained/unobtained would be for if we had multiple sorting options to pick from.

10. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I just wanna say, the way you put the scrolling pictures together is beautiful, I wish I knew where to even start if I had to do that. Also, +1

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

screencap parts
    open paint or image editing software of choice
    copy+paste parts in order, placing each under the previous
    congrats, you did the thing

Tutorial aside, yes please. Sorting options would be lovely.
    I'd personally like the ability to hide/show purchased upgrades, rather than just sort by unowned/owned. Then they don't clutter stuff when you're looking for something new to buy, but you can still show them if you ever want to enable/disable an upgrade (E.g. switch harpoon skin).
    +1

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Indeed, that's one of the things in our to-do list, alongside the rest of the Pointshop interface update. Right now the items are sorted by their internal name, which is obviously not what the end user wants - we just didn't have the time to address this yet.
    In other words: we're working on it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

only really play vanilla so i hadnt seen the autist's nightmare of the modded pointshop lol, but yeah sort it when you have the time please

14. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.