Point System

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Snak, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Snak

Snak Banned

just a suggestion and i'm sure its not hard to code in, but how about a point system for detective/traitor kills.

Say, 50+ points every time you kill a traitor or detective, 10+ points if you kill innocent as traitor, and -25 points if you kill an innocent as an innocent. I think this would weed out trigger happy players who just like to kill because of the "technicalitys" of the server rules.

For example, I killed a traitor, picked up his weapon and then was shot by another innocent who saw me kill the traitor simply because i had picked up the dead's T weapon. If a penalty was implented for killing innocents, people would be less weary to start blasting other players.

This is just an idea to put more use into the point shop and how points are delievered

Snak

• Old Old x 1
  2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I like the idea. But I think the current system is simple and doesn't need to be changed.

3. Tianity

Tianity Member

I like this idea +1

4. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

+1 Really good idea that I hope gets implemented!

5. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

What could help is making karma more drastic or actually taking away Pointshop points when killing innos? I kinda dislike but like the idea.

6. Snak

Snak Banned

Yes If not a point system revision then a karma penalty. Current one is too kind too people who kill alot of innocents due to the innocents doing "traitrious" acts. Maybe even karma bans?

7. IsamiXD4

IsamiXD4 New Member