Point Rewards

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Maximus4Truce, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Maximus4Truce

Maximus4Truce New Member

I've only recently thought of the idea for rewarding players with points for doing simple actions that you do in the game every time. There really isn't any sort of way to get points fast unless you AFK in spectators, play for hours, or enter a lottery. All of these things are variables. I want to introduce a new point system so it's more fun to those who are new or have little points.

One of the ideas I had was killing a traitor. If you kill a traitor as an innocent there is no real reward, you just get one step closer to winning. Winning doesn't do anything either. It's better to reward players with a simple 10-20 points for killing a T. Detectives should get 30-40 points for killing a T, because it's their job. I don't believe a T should be rewarded for killing an inno, but they should be rewarded AFTER the round is over, and rewarded based on how many kills they got. Each kill is 20 points.

Another thing I thought of was points are rewarded the team who won and are still alive after the round is over. It encourages players to stay alive and play the base game. Traitors who are still alive at the end of the round are awarded 10-50 points plus what they got in kills.

RDM'ing somebody takes away points, 200 points. Of course, staff should be able to manage points if it was an accident like crossfire. Each kills removes 200 points, so mass rdmer's in the past don't have any points to spend.

Of course, other special mods like The Hidden, Reapers, or TDM will give bigger point rewards because of this. I suggest 200-300 points at the end of a game mode, and 30 for each kill. This will vary for each type of gamemode.

And after all this, prices will be raised, but I think not much is to change. There isn't much to do with points and getting all the upgrades and things like that won't be of much use unless you play Hundreds or thousands of hours on the server.

That's just my suggestions. Free to change or completely ignore.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

This been suggested before. Please use the search bar.

3. This would mostly benefit all non vanilla servers as those have more things to upgrade. But sounds like a fun system. Id try it