PM mute chat

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Elvis, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

not worth the dev time? So they went the extra mile to make ingored players invis in sb, went the extra 10miles to include discord with shoutbox, but you say they cant spend some time making this? :thinking:

With what python said, you cant mute staff.

The only situation I can see where this will actually effect a round, is t's warning for nades/jihads. If you cant see it, your fault as long as they warned.

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

This suggestion has been up for a year and a half. If devs wrote a line of code for every day this was up, we'd have this already implemented and working

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Ignored players messages hidden was literally a config option, technically could have taken less than 30 seconds to change. And SBBridge / Discord Bridge was worked on for a long time to prevent community outcry about forcing one or the other (because everyone here loves drama)
    You think writing code is far easier than it actually is, not to mention the fact that there have been periods of time where no code could be written for the servers, times when Opal and Highwon were both too busy for work, hell a year and a half ago opal may not even have had server access. Stop trying to argue anything I say just because I'm the one saying it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Python~

Assumption #1:
    No, I don't, but over the course of a year and a half, that's 550 days. 550 lines of code is more than enough to code something that client-side gags people

Assumption #2:
    You don't need server access to code something. You don't have server access and you revise hitboxes.
    Regardless, he was Lead 3 months after this suggestion was made, and a year ago he was given Dev

Assumption #3:
    I don't care about who you are. I care about what you're saying. This is the most retarded argument. Stop assuming everything is always about you and who you are.
    I would say the same exact things I am saying to you if it was anyone saying what you're saying.

[​IMG]

Tho you are right about one thing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Much easier to grow a pair and just ignore someone. If theyre annoying you then dont take them on.

Simple, trust me im usually the annoying one

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

see be like this boi and just use 2 lines for your reasoning, not make a whole damn essay

+1 if it only adds option to mute PM's, as global chat mutes could lead to more in-game reports for KOSes called over text and stuff

7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Can you guys knock it off? Holy hell. Every other suggestion is turning in to arguing whether it’s worth Opalium’s time from both of ya’ll.

If you have a comment on the suggestion, go for it. But how about we leave it to the developers to decide what is worth their time and what isn’t.

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

finally a real nigga speaks the truth

as for the suggestion sure my dudes i hate people with binds of

"^^^^^^^^^^^^^ KILL THIS GUY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"

9. Elvis

thank you.

Worth his time or not, I, along with ample others would like this to be added.

10. Python~

:confused:

11. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

no i mean just leave it at two lines :(

12. Elvis

I really dont understand whats taking so long for this to be even tested.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Darragh

Darragh VIP

bump

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Elvis

bmp

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Elvis

Bump

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  16. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Bumping suggestions is fine; but there's no need to bump the thread three times in less than two hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Darragh

Darragh VIP

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Han

Han       VIP

Bump

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Elvis

Bump

I’m bumping until a dev posts. This needs to be added

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Alrighty.

Then I'm locking until a developer posts. Lets not needlessly bump suggestions.

Cheers

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.