[PLEX RP] Doctor Wildeh RDM'd with no staff on

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by bobasawr, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

Player name: [PLEX RP] Doctor Wildeh

Estimated Time: 2:50 pm EST

Server: STTT West

Map: Datmap round 5

Reason for report: He and I are inno's and he killed me because Volstabb called a false KOS on me. He called KOS on me for passing an unID body but the body JUST died and I was already hopping around as I normally do my innocent rounds. He claimed I killed somebody with a deagle but I was holding a glock the whole time, and I even told them my gun has no ammo missing and even dropped it to them. Doctor Wildeh picked up my gun, SHOULD have realised my gun was different from the gun used to kill the other person, but instead ignores which gun I possessed and shot me who was gunless.

Evidence: SpitefulVenom's logs

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Well he didn't really Rdm you if there was a kos called... Regardless of the reason of the KoS if its called anyone can follow through on it. The report should be on the person who false kosd you rather than who followed through on the KOS called

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It would also help to see if @spitefulvenom could give his input on this.

4. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

as i was not on at the time to hear the kos nor after i joined could i see reports but i did go back in the logs to screen cap the damage but apparently i have lost the srceen cap

5. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

[​IMG]

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Seems like a very slow round to get that much time in that window 0.0

7. Shades

Shades VIP

Basically this line says it all:
    The thing is, no one knows if someone is bluffing or not. I'm a traitor, Sometimes I call a false kos. If anything you should kill the guy who called it on you for a false Kos.
    The guy who killed you had the right if you were called out, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.