Please remove frag storm

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by TheRealFuckyDucky, Jan 31, 2021.

1. I can not count how many times I have sat at my computer and watched people play frag storm for 10 minutes because of how awful the game mode is. Frag storm on 99% of maps takes way too long and literally everyone agrees that it's the exact opposite of fun. Frag storm has been around for what seems way too long as from its release everyone hated it. Frag storm, delays, isn't fun at all, and everyone hates it.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. US GAMERS WHO MADE IT TO FINAL 3 WERE HAVING A GREAT TIME... JUST GET GOOD ..PERHAPS.?

just remove it from big maps like dolls should be fine

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Yellow

Yellow VIP

has been suggested many times but still +1 the duration often comes down to if one of the last 2 people kill themselves or not

4. iLoveDisco

iLoveDisco Supporter

Maybe make it so that the gamemode is timed and allow respawns.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Really all we need to do is let you cook the frags. I keep trying to convince Highwon lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  6. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/for-the-love-of-god-please-revamp-frag-storm.56444/#post-611960

Been discussed for months, and still nothing new here. Highwon's "fix" was to make it occur less often... because that definitely fixes the problems that lie within the gamemode.

Completely ignored all my requests about it, which in my mind would fix the issues with it and add another layer of skill. @My Dime Is Up is our only hope because Highwon clearly doesn't give enough of a shit, and it shows.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

Listen to me!
    I have a solution.
    Make frag grenades hurt when you hit someone with them. This way people will die slowly overtime and rounds can't last stupidly long.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

This is easily the worst suggestion ever sorry

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

This or just cause nades to blow up @ timer that way people can't just hold them for the full bar and not worry

11. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Rather than remove, just improve on it.
    1. As mentioned, give the option to cook the frags. It's more less high risk high reward given the SHEER number of nades you toss. Toss it wrong and you have little to no time to vacate the area. Can go both ways really.

2. Scale the detonation time after being thrown based on the number of people alive. So say it's less than 5 people, have the thrown frags blow up faster.

3. Yeah just blow up if you decide to hold it the whole time. Similar to Bomb Rush.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

yes this this would solve everything cooking frags put some seasoning on it preheat oven to 420 and cook for 12 minutes yes what a fine dashing meal

• Confusing Confusing x 1