Please nerf the sl hl8

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by TheRealFuckyDucky, Nov 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I have noticed in the past few weeks that the hl8 is very popular with a select group of players. I have seen players win 1v15's with just a hl8. I am not personally affected by it but have noticed new comers leave since they think the select group who vow by this weapon are hacking because how overpowered and accurate it is. I think its accuracy and fire rate need to be dropped since players rarely play modded because of players who win every round if they have the hl8 equipped. Please take this request into consideration because i'm speaking for the players who don't use forums who also complain a lot. Please and thank you.

• Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

No.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Interesting note. But the same can be said of those who use the deagle or rifle. Its just one of those weapons that can 1 tap you. I don't think it needs to be changed, however, because it isn't unfair to anyone because new players can just as easily use any other weapon including the sl8 to do the same. Its not like the sl8 gives a player an unfair advantage. Its just that people who are good at aiming and good with the weapon are using it. While I understand your concern for new players, I don't think its enough to nerf a weapon because new players are susceptible to dying by it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just kill them first lmao

• Useful Useful x 1