Rejected Please make disposal of bodies/hiding bodies a T act

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by WolfCorona, Sep 15, 2017.

?

mumgay?

1. Hey, Thats pretty Good.

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. memebigboy

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. show bob and vagene

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfCorona

WolfCorona New Member

I'm sick of being a detective and trying to get a DNA sample, only for someone to shove a body I was scanning off the map, or into a Spike pit, Isn't disposal of Bodies suspicious?
    I honestly don't see how this will have a negative effect.

• Disagree Disagree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

It's suspicious, that's why you can't kill for it. You can't kill on sus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MythMe

MythMe VIP

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
  4. WolfCorona

WolfCorona New Member

Well if you're blocking the detective and disposing of a body, it should be more than just suspicious, make it a T-Act and people won't do it, simple.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

You can't kill for blocking either and you shouldn't be able to either, unless your life is in immediate danger.

6. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Nice poll (y)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

As people said this would be more of a suspicious act and because the rules forbid killing on suspicion the rule shouldn't be removed. Also this has never been a problem because if you see someone dump a body if it's ided at least you still know that the person is dead which still helps and there is no guaranty that there even is DNA on the body.

8. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hasn't this been suggested before? Idk not sure.

Regardless -1. Sometimes I hide bodies because I have OCD and I don't want to see a clutter of corpses.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  10. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Lol +1

• Dumb x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Hiding bodies shouldnt be traitorous but making the unreachable should be traitorous imo

12. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

If anything, if this was implemented it would follow the same rules as he diamond blocks in minecraft b5, where disposing of or hiding them is kosable.

My opinion, I don't think it should be implemented. Not really any reasons in particular that haven't already been mentioned, but overall I don't like it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Salem

Salem VIP

rules.JPG
    It kind of sucks when you are trying to get dna and someone does that but IMO it doesn't happen very often. It is sus but sus isn't something you can kill for on our servers.

14. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

All joking aside, it should be traitorous to dispose of a body. There is nothing productive from throwing a body off the edge of a map.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

show bobs and vagene

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Interestingly enough, I agree with Janpa. Throwing a body off the edge of a map that has dna on it is pretty traitorous, as you are making it so the killer can never be found. You are stopping the innocents from being able to win the game, it's the same as burning a body in my opinion.

The traitors goal is to kill all the innocents, and the innocents goal is to find and kill the traitors.
    How are the detectives suppose to find and kill the traitors if Randy Newman just threw a body off the edge that had dna on it?

Just an opinion guys.

*Sidenote: I only agree with this if the body being dumped has dna on it. Simply disposing of a body that has no dna should never be traitorous as that opens up a lot of gray areas. It would mean that simply moving a body would be considered disposing and that is a can of worms I do not ever wish to open.

17. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

The question is how do we know whether the body has dna or not. The only way is to go look at the body itself, which can't be done if the person was to dispose/hide/run away with the body.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Never thought about that honestly. GOOD POINT YUUKI!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.