Rejected Please end unreported damage.

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by ThatAintFalco, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I know and I don't mean to be rude to you guys at all. I just get upset when my ideas are thrown away and everyone disagrees. I'm not the best at coming up with ideas and when people don't like them, I feel bad.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I just feel bad when my ideas are turned down cuz I just wanna make the community better.

3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

honestly i didn't take the time to read through all the other posts, so if it's already been said then fuck me sideways

there's literally a threshold for mods where they aren't forced to report for >20 damage, but they can if they really want to. stop being a cry baby and accept your slay when you fuck up and shoot someone.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey @ThatAintFalco

We always love to hear new suggestions from the community members and even the new guys that roll down the way. They may only last a couple days on our servers, some even stay with us for a long time. As far as this suggestion goes, everyone above me has stated what I would've said in that regard. I'll quote some of what others had said to put in mind what I think.
    Also to respond to this statement that you made in your original post,
    Staff members are the only ones who have access to the ban list. All regulars have is the permaban list and your own bans. There are people that you think are innocent and don't deserve the ban but a staff member may see a completely different person. I will admit, there are some innocent people that do get hit but 9/10 we hit our mark. I will finish this off with two statement,
    and thanks for suggesting.

~Destiny Blade

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Heya @ThatAintFalco, I understand that it can be frustrating to suggest something honestly and receive 10 dumb ratings for it when the suggestion itself isn't actually dumb or something with ill-intent. Players don't really think about what they rate and just click dumb when "dislike" and "disagree" are far far better options. I just want to let you know that you should continue to post suggestions if you truthfully believe that what you are suggesting will make the servers better. Players may rate dumb here today, but I'll promise you that in the past, when people suggested to add deathscenes, those suggestion posts were dumbed down in waves. Just because there isn't people agreeing doesn't mean that your suggestion is dumb.

Keep trying dude. Thanks for the suggestion. (=

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.