please add the cool weapons from your other ttt servers to your ttt minecraft vanilla server

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by TheRealLukePickle, Aug 6, 2018.

?

Would you like to see the cool weapon addons from the west server on the Minecraft Vanilla server!

1. Hell Yeah!

2. Nooo

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hey i love all the cool weapons on the EU and West servers but why arent they in your minecraft servers?
    please add the cool weapons or try with different weapon mods

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

What you call 'Minecraft Servers' are our Vanilla Servers.
    That means that they have no additional content besides the basic gamemode.

It's for players that like the experience of not having any fancy stuff on the servers. It's more of a "raw" experience.

If you like the additional weapons, you'll have to play on our modded servers ^^

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kid's got a point tho, same thing I was sayin. Why can't we have a Minecraft only server that isn't limited to Vanilla? or A vanilla server that isn't limited to Minecraft maps?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

We use Minecraft maps for the vanilla servers because they don't require any additional textures or models.

You know how player sometines see a bunch of errors and pink textures?
    That doesn't happen happen with Minecraft maps because they don't need the additional content.

Besides having a more ''raw" experience, Vanilla Servers are also ment for newer players, because they work for everyone even with a completely vanilla gmod.
    You just hop on and play. No installation or downloads needed.
    That's exactly what they're looking for.

When I first started playing TTT, I was young and stupid.
    I couldn't figure out how to install the css content, so I myself only played on Vanilla, Minecraft servers.

5. I don't question that, I myself was young and stupid. I remember 6 years ago I got gmod and I couldn't figure out all the errors and whatever. All I'm saying is, let's get another server or even just ONE of the 'vanilla' servers and add some basic css maps to them.

- Everyone assumes I'm suggesting we get rid of the vanilla Minecraft element altogether and replace it with cs. I'm not, what I am suggesting is get another server that's vanilla but with css &ttt maps, we could easily use one of the servers we already have to do it

6. It is called vanilla for a reason, if you would like the modded experience then go to the modded servers, many people prefer different playstyles and atmopsheres and come to play on specific servers, mixing evrything up would go against the very purpose they were made for (y)

7. I swear you people are short sighted** lol.
    Let's look at the 'vanilla' server shall we?

Minecraft maps - Not vanilla
    Harpoons - Not Vanilla
    End of round music - Not Vanilla

Seems to me like you guys keep waffling on about how i'm wrong because then the server wouldn't be vanilla, but even as it is the server still isn't completely vanilla so what's your point?
    Keep the two 24/7minecraft servers,
    Add a server with basic CS maps and basic pointshop/traitor weapons,
    Simple?

Edit: Out of West1,West2,East1,East2,Eu1,Eu2, etc etc etc etc we have enough space to retrofit a server 'back to basics'.

And hold up, your reason for not agreeing with a server that is different to every other server we have is that all our servers are specific for a reason? Most of the people in this community are adults or near to becoming adults, I don't think many people will be confused by having a back to basics server.

• Funny Funny x 2