PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by STONEY, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I'm stating fact m8 you cant argue with that

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

9. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Made another thing

• Like Like x 1
  11. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

Got wrecked by Shroud and wish I was recording from my point of view, had nothing to heal with or I'd probably at least have downed him XD I want a rematch (fyi I suck but meh who cares my goal is at least 3 kills and top 10 chicken dinner is just extra awesome)

• Like Like x 1
  12. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

AYYYYE I haven't played in a few weeks/month and our second game we won 8)

[​IMG]

13. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

@Lord Fattums and I rocked out this win together. after 2 days of consecutively placing top 10 we brought home the chicken tonight.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. NoHackJustGood

Finally got my first solo win (NA):

bless

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. NoHackJustGood

If you really want entertainment, I'd recommend skipping to the middle and start watching from there.
    At 12:40, skip to 13:40 since I accidentally put in the same recording twice.
    At 26:50, skip to 27:14

Edit: I believe all of these were from SGM.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  16. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

17. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hey guys, big heads up. DESERT MAP IS NOW LIVE ON TEST SERVERS!!!!! This is some of the sickest shit they coulda done! New viehicles, 2 new guns! We have the Lever action Winchester, the Sawed off Shotgun that fills slot 3 which is your pistol! We have the 4x4 truck which is a 4 seater as well as the VW van which can hold up to 6! But by far the viehicle that i have found to outclass everything in this game is the Buggy! Have fun and lets see some CHICKEN DINNERS!

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. NoHackJustGood

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  19. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

3 new weapons.

The one that wasn't listed is a Unica 6 style revolver that takes .45 cal ammo, just as the Win94 does, and utilizes a speed reloader to be a better use than the old 7.62 revolver.

There's actually 3 new different vehicles: A 4x4 chevy pickup, a hilux style truck, and the VW bus.

I've played about 3 rounds on it with placements as follows: 3rd, 5th, and 2nd. I'll be getting the chicken tonight.

• Like Like x 3
  20. 4sea

4sea VIP

It was a few rounds after I played in a premade with @snowtownslayer21 and @FoxPac and the one and only Yatty.
    Please imagine your screen going fluffy as I will be starting this story with a flashback to that previous game.

We started in mili. A great comradedery between FoxPac and Yatty ensued, sharing their spoils among each other while me and ptown ended up on another side of the military base. The only downside to their comradery was the fact that ptown and me had quite a few enemies strolling around, just waiting for an opportunity to kill poor ptown and me. I already had to revive Ptown once, but sadly due to Fox and Yatty's semi homoerotic storytime on teamspeak I was unable to hear most of the people approaching us like skilled predators and not soon after I fell to their "soundless" approach. Well, their sounds were skillfully hidden behind FoxPac and Yatty's 'HEY I GOT A SILENCER HERE' ... (wish I could silence you ._. )
    Anyway, after that we were treated with watching Yatty getting stuck someone on a tiny island in the middle of the water, while he was trying to shoot buildings so far in the distance that even a kar98k would've had troubles with that, with a pistol. After listening to Ptown he finally managed to get unstuck after a 5 minute agony for the ones stuck having to spectate him. Sadly, he then thought it was a brilliant idea to crawl for 5 minutes.
    He ended 'driving a car'...

[​IMG]

But to get back to the main story...
    It was a few rounds after playing with the one and only Yatty, when I went solo as Helix and kasta didn't want me around.
    I had the brilliant idea to go to those few houses below farm, or as @Festive Fiona Fantasmo would describe it 'the double barn by the rocks'.
    Let me just add a picture of the map, to show those "double barns by the rocks" :
    Note: I'll hop ingame after this post to get some actual pov's of those double barn's :LOL:

[​IMG]

It was pretty quiet, I looted dual weapons; one for close range and one for long range. Needless to say, I was a happy little camper.
    And suddenly it hit me. I was inside the circle... What if I placed some bait and just wrecked the first person who fell for my absolute masterplan?
    So I placed down an energy drink for the first fool to enter the building.
    Since it was pretty damn quiet I decided to alt-tab into discord. I still had my sound on anyway so I would hear the second someone would be near. There @Atlas the Grey Jedi Knight adviced me to put down something better than just an engerydrink so I did. Here's a first aid kit!
    [​IMG]

The wait was a long one, so I continued to talk on discord until the circle shrunk two more times:
    [​IMG]

And then finally! Someone was ready to crawl into my elaborate planned masterfully skilled trap!
    Sadly, they seemed to have decided to continue their way without saying hello.

Not a lot later another car drove by, but actually stopped!
    Heart pounding, finger on the trigger, only to hear gunshots in the far distance at another complex... Plans foiled again!

The third time however was the charm! Someone had entered my house!
    This is what I had been waiting on!
    [​IMG]

He ran around in the building a bit, camped a room for an excruciatingly long time and then he finally came into my room, perfectly going for the decoy first aid kit.
    I pressed the mouse button and bullets started flying. In complete panic, he did a complete 180 turn and instantly headshotted me with a shotgun.
    I FUCKING LOVE PUBG. ALT-F4. AWESOME GAME. YEAH. FUCKING GREAT. LOVE IT.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2