Playermodel Hider?

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Wan, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Wan

Wan New Member

Hey! Me and some people on the deathrun server have been having problems with the amount of people that are on. The more people that are on the server it seems like the worse our fps is:mad::(. So i was wondering, is it possible that you can add a addon that makes the Runners invisible but the deaths are visible? Please give me some feedback, thanks!:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Maps get laggier the more players that are on it at once so if 2 people were on it'd be a lot faster then if lets say 25 players were on it, I am meutral though.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. Wan

Wan New Member

Exactly

4. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Thought this was saying "Playermoel Hitler" :p

Would be a cool feature. +1

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

I've heard this from a number of people actually. It may be something that could be done in the near future if it is requested enough.

6. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

+1. This is a great suggestion and could decrease lag for players who don't have strong computers; however, If you were a runner and you died, how would the other runners appear for you? In addition, you are allowed to disable trails by pressing F1 and scrolling to the bottom. You should see something like this:
    [​IMG]
    I know this isn't what you're asking for, but I thought this would be useful.​

• Like Like x 2
  7. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

Maybe a button that makes all the models the same since some models are huge. But I don't know about hitboxes