Player Shout Out Board!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by DocFox, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I'm offended.

2. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

You are most definitely welcome.

3. Shades

Shades VIP

I've not got much good to say about you so I repel most of my inside thoughts. Sorry Mags. However I do like your competition if that counts for anything.

4. I have no Idea, I copied the mod list straight up.
    Ahpux - There is something in you that I find extremely friendly. I have felt extremely welcomed in the the community as a player and a mod by you. Thank you :)

5. Im planning to change my name, any suggestions magafe?

6. I love you all. Some more than others, but still.

7. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Says Bananacoconut
    Eduardo - Most mature 14 year old.....
    You know im 14 right?

8. I actually dont know your age because i never had the chance to play with you :(

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm probably the most mature 25 year old lol.

10. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

im either being a chill kind of guy or being a swagdaddy lol

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

Youz in the same boat as Zababa now.

12. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Never Dis Jihad Joe, because if you do, you will regret it...

13. You're just Skip I don't know what to think. Cyanide or something.Oh yea I pop cyanides for days I just take a cyanide with no pain.

14. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Very true, as seen here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3258

15. Awh thanks bro, I didn't expect to get a shoutout from you. you're awesome

16. Snak

Snak Banned

Shoutouts too...

AngelX
    DieKasta
    Highwon
    SkipTheDip
    Captain Vodka
    MangoTango
    EliteKiller
    DeathShot
    Zikeji
    SilentRebel
    JihadJoe

Shoutouts to all these people that I am glad to have met and played some fun ttt rounds with, I enjoy everyone but these are the people that kept me to stay.

17. Snak: One of the best DJs on the plug.dj!
    SkipTheDip: Skip, you have helped me out alot in my process of becoming a better player
    Mango Tango: Thanks too you Mango, I have thought about my TTT actions and made an effort to make a change in my TTT play
    Highwon: Thanks for being the owner of the best TTT server around!( cant wait until the Christmas Special)
    Zabiba: one of my favorite mods you, your never too strict about being a mod but you do a damn good job.
    Aphux Ninja: The fist person I befriended on the server, great time with the deep time talks.
    Horseman: Probably my favorite mod, you get the job done, I would kiss you if i could. nuff said
    Robert Paul: Haven't played with you for a super long time but in my limited time I think you would make a great mod(if your not already).
    Magafe: I wish you didn't like teemo, but i can get past that, I liked you as a mod and SOME of your DJ songs :)
    Thanks too you all, I didn't mention everybody but I have to go so stay happy!

18. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

Just giving you a reminder. My name is Ahpux. So yeah you can put me in there too now that you know my name.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

Obligatory.

My shoutouts go to

Snak - Regardless of what happened recently, thank you for putting faith in me and giving me a chance to be part of staff. You were one of my favorite players when i started playing and aswell taught me most of what i know about moderating on SeriousTTT. Much respect.

Angelx - Many fun rounds. Sometimes id get the Jihad off, other times you would rek my day, but always had fun playing with.

Ph4ntom - Same with Angelx, have had fun with ya man. (P.S - Morgan Freeman is the man)

ComPeter - Another who taught me a lot about what i know about moderating on SeriousTTT. Thanks for putting up with my sh*t with all those late night steam messages buddy :)

Mango Tango - One of the first staff i had the pleasure of playing with. Fun times.

Zabiba - Im coming for you . . .

Diekasta - Keep doin what you doin friend, and dont change a damn thing.

Kythol - Fun guy.

SkipTheDip - Good music taste and a fun guy to play with.

Sinora - Best Dj Ever

Bout wraps it up.