Denied Pikachu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pikachu, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pikachu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52809333
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Didn't even wait for a reply.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The fact that you closed the thread without even waiting for a response shows the incompetence and lack of moderator skills you have acquired, especially after I had to wait a few hours for a response, and I was busy today. So now I'll get onto the main point of this appeal. The person I rdmd forgave me for the accidental grenade through, and also the fact we are friends on steam. Even the report was a joke if you couldn't tell from the previous history of mine, which is my next topic. My first rdm and leave was from me crowbarring yet another steam friend while we were dying to a T trap, I got a slay and really could care less for the unjust slay, when he also forgave and didn't even report in the first place. But whatever I had to go anyways so I accepted the ban. The 2nd ban was from me switching from West 2 to EU2 because I got a invite and accepted it without thinking because I didn't even know I got slain. Yet again didn't care that i got banned on West so I didn't appeal. The only reasonable ban I got was from EU2 which i accepted for mass rdm (even tho all forgave again but w/e your rules). So now to the fact of this 28 ban. While I was on and said I deserve a slay, a slay is not what I got, Why? The reason was no staff was on (shocker happens alot) so 3 rounds past and I got to go because it's late and I got my job to do early i the morning so I leave. Show back up next day 28 day ban. Without even a chance to defend myself or just give me a normal slay like a normal mod so I log in and get slain. @Hyper So maybe you'll respond to this and not lock it instantly and do your job. thx​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

If you would like to discuss this matter further, you may message me on the forums (in the example below) or add me on steam.
    Any information regarding your ban may be found here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/pikachus-appeal.37485/
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread: Locked

Thank you and Have a Great Day.
    Edit: I will make sure to include this information in future reports, thanks for bringing it up.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.