Approved Pikachu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pikachu, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pikachu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52809333
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Umm I didn't rdm and leave?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I tried to play some good old EU2 today. I log in and says ban for 28 days. I was only joking about you guys banning me once I got back damn.​

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Hyper for RDM and Leave. Please be patient until they respond with their evidence.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I have just seen this and I will respond ASAP. It might take a little while longer because I have to leave in a bit. Nevertheless, please be patient.

4. Hyper ✿

Hey @Pikachu, Thanks for taking the chance to appeal your ban on the forums and let's get right into it

Reasoning for Punishment
    In the screenshot below, there is a report on the map, "ttt_assault" throwing a random frag and killing Emma <3.
    [​IMG]
    In the report, you clearly acknowledge that you need a slay yet you leave the server anyways. This is very interesting scene.
    In the screenshot, it also shows that you left (in chat) before I was able to issue this slay. For this reason, I had to ban you for RDM and Leave (3rd Offense) as your Second RDM and Leave ban was within the statute of limitations.

Verdict
    @Pikachu, I will not be bearing good news for you today. You have an extensive history of RDM and Leaving. Seeing that you are currently banned for your 2nd Offense and this instance being your 3rd it seems very clear that you do not care for this rule. For these reasons, I will be denying your appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thanks and Have a Great Day!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  5. Hyper ✿

We have talked in private and you may serve your slay. User will serve their slay tomorrow. (Thread Reopened)

6. Hyper ✿

Slay has been served. Unbanned but not Voided.
    [​IMG]
    Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.