Denied Phyton's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Phyton, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phyton

Phyton Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Phyton LP
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got Rdmt by MystickGaming and I pmed him why he killed me I also reported him for rdming me. But I also pmed the Admin Solar that he Rdmed me I said that Mystcick rdmt me and then he asked MystickGaming killed you? I said yes but then he baned me for ghosting... I just reported him and told Solar about it and he just banned me for ghosting that is unfair ;___; please do something about it
    Also I love playing On SVanilla because I have a shit laptob I play on and it is the only server that doesn't lag :) but now im baned for ghosting and I cant play anymore
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I sadly dont have any evidence but please you have to beleave me :(
    please talk to me on teamspeak​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned by @Solar for Ghosting - 1st Offense, please be patient until they gather their evidence.

For future reference, your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:113111636

3. Phyton

Phyton Member

oh thanks ;__; and wow such fast response I honestly didn't think it would be that quick :D

4. Phyton

Phyton Member

Ehm I will go offline now please do the best you can I realy don't want to be banned cause I'le have a lan party with some friends soon cause 3rd may is ma birthday ;_____; I will check on this tommorow thx :)

5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hello @Phyton, I'll first explain to you why I banned you for Ghosting (First Offense)

*** All images will censor unneeded information but will show in-game time stamps to show consistency. ***

When I was playing with you in Vanilla, in the map Minecraft City I received this private message from you:
    [​IMG]

Followed by this message:
    [​IMG]

This is how the scoreboard looks like from my perspective.
    [​IMG]

According to our TTT rules:
    [​IMG]
    1. You have informed me of in-game events I do not know yet.

• I didn't know you were dead.
    • I didn't know who killed you.
    2. You used a third party chat to conduct this (!p messaging)

With all of these considered, I will be denying this appeal. Please take this as a lesson in order to improve your gaming experience and understand how acts like this might ruin the game for others. Do not fret, this ban is only a local ban so you may play on the other servers our community has to offer.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you and have a nice day!

=====================================================================

APPEAL: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.