phobias

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by JasonFATMAN7, May 23, 2017.

1. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Mauled by a dog when I was a baby. That one left a phobia for a while. (And now dogs love me, but I'm still defensive around them.)

• Like Like x 1
  2. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

Bugs, I exterminate every single one that nears me despite the size.
    Also, going to a ghetto neighbourhood unarmed, I don't know whats that called.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Acrophobia/basophobia and minor case of nyctophobia

4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Might seem weird, but I am terrified of intense storms.

This stems from this time I was out on a camping trip in Canada, out in the middle of a lake during a really bad storm, there was actually a tornado near us. Meanwhile we were miles away from any shelter, and it was probably one of the only times I seriously feared for my life.

5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Trypophobia, Fear of heights, Fear of deep sea

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Faithful

Faithful VIP Silver

Climacophobia, the fear of climbing stairs. Don't question it, I just suck at walking up stairs and have fallen too many times to count.

7. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Igghhkk spiders...count me in as arachnophobian

8. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Toomuchpizzaphobia

The fear of having access to too many pizzas, knowing that I lack the self control required to not eat them all and get a (((stomach ache))).

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. That, my friend, is a *puts on sunglasses* Pizza Paradox.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Throw me into water that I can't see the bottom to and watch me have a panic attack and drown. Idk what it is, the unknown? What could potentially be underneath? Something about water and not being able to see the bottom has me going "NOOOOOOOOOOPE NOPE!"

11. That would be lennyphilia not phobia

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Gosharoni and Jeez

Gosharoni and Jeez New Member

I have arachnophobia acrophobia aquaphobia entomophobia cacomorphobia pedophobia homophobia xenophobia I don't like snakes

13. Kavokan

Kavokan Supporter

Abiphobia: Fear of bees but also wasps

14. Zatanna

Zatanna VIP

Not sure if there is a word for this, but everytime I make a plan to go and see my friends irl, I get scared and have visions of them killing me. (ie: I had a vision where one of my friends slid a knife into my ribcage then said "I'm sorry".)

• Funny Funny x 1