Approved Phaenm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Phaenm, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phaenm

Phaenm New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    goodbye i love u
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40064769
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why I'm banned, the duration is 5 days so I'm guessing the reason was RDM and leave, of which I do not recall occurring unless I was in the middle of a report and left making it seem like my intentions were so.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None seeing as I do not recall breaking the rules​

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @Temar. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

this is the report in question
    as you can see it was only a smoke grenade

[​IMG]

and you left before a slay was given for it

4. Phaenm

Phaenm New Member

I only realized that after I started shooting seeing as the guy threw the grenade and left and I started shooting at him. The report took a while as I recall a new map being chosen and the report still had not been finished. I'm pretty sure I had to leave at the time and obviously I couldn't just sit and wait for you to finish my report, not to mention I completely forgot at the time and didn't realize I was still in the middle of a report. Seeing as my intentions weren't RDM and leave and I'm pretty sure the slay wasn't applied when I was still in the server, do I really have to wait 5 days for my ban time to be over? Can I just get an autoslay to compensate for it?

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Yes when training Trail mods, reports usually take longer
    since this is your 1st ill unban you and give you a slay but it will remain on your history, next time it will be 2nd offence

6. Phaenm

Phaenm New Member

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.