Permanent VIP+/Elite

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by wagwan, Mar 2, 2017.

1. wagwan

wagwan VIP

I think that there should be an option to renewing or permanent rank when you buy VIP+/Elite. I think this would make more players want to buy VIP+/Elite.
    I would buy Elite myself but I don't like paying for ranks that I have to keep repaying to keep the rank.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

You realize it would have to be 100+ and 200+ respectively for vip+ and elite? -1

• Like Like x 2
  3. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

but highwon will get no money if vip+ and elite are perma-1

4. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

It's supposed to be a rank for those that want to show support for the server more than once so making it perma would limit those options and also make the lesser ranks as supporter and vip unattractive if you could just get Elite (or even vip+ even if I don't know who would want that green forever) permantent.

5. Salem

Salem VIP

-1 for reasons stated above, no reason for me to beat a dead horse.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Yea I wouldn't wager on a dead horse winning anything.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

If you sell an old house at $200 more than it is worth, you get to have about $400 in your pocket. Now, if you buy that house for $400 and then rent it at $200 a month, after 12 months you get $2400.

$2400 > $400.

Same principle applies. Elite and VIP+ are designed for people who want to continually support the servers with donations, and VIP and Supporter are offered for those who cannot afford that, and would rather just buy the house.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Donations wouldn't be as successful, and financial maintenance would be unstable. The creation of donating is to self-maintain the servers financially. Without temporary ranks, there wouldn't be as much income from individual sources - probably to the extent of the nine servers deficient of supporting itself. So this idea would contradict the marketing move; it's all about efficient financial stability.

Think of it like this simple example: In Minecraft, you require some wool. It's sensible to obtain wool from sheep. "Alright" you say to yourself, I'm going to go capture these sheep. After some time, you've found some sheep. You think to yourself, "Should I kill these sheep and gather their wool instantly? Or should I gather and herd them into a pen and 'farm' them?" You see, it's easier to gain multiple resources from an individual source, than an individual resource from multiple sources; as in order to gain multiple sources, it takes more effort and chance.

A sensible decision is option two.

Marketing with Sage - Vol. 1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

10. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You could always purchase MVP or Legendary which last 1 full year. You wouldn't have to renew the rank every month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

-1 for @Milo rating this -1, also -1 again for @Milo's second rating.

• Funny Funny x 1