Permanent or Temporary Solution towards Leads having to handle reports for Admins on Vacation.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Voca, May 2, 2019.

1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Im just saying, currently Teroxa have so many reports to handle and some of them are from Fear being on Vacation.

We dont wanna burnout Teroxa, so howabout we in general say that reports that cant be handled by an Admin due to Vacation or any other type of conflict that requires them to be away for a while, is being handed out to Staff of the same Rank, aka other Admins, there are no need at all to bring in a lead to handle these, while another admin should work just as fine o.o

Could also just be a temporary solution until we getva 2nd Lead to take half the reports that Teroxa currently have to handle o.o

Edit: after reading through, I should clarify that I ment specifically reports on mods that has to be handled by an Admin who is on Vacation etc. Not Reports against admins, that would just be dumb dumb o3o

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

well i mean theyre reports on admins so he would have to deal with them anyways

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Basically what tz said. Hell have to dish out the final ruling and review all sides and all evidence anyway

4. Voca

Yes but the thing is currently a lot of them are riling up on Teroxa while other admins have free hands available to take care of them

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Elvis

Yeah

But

He has to deal with them anyway.

Even if another admin reviews it and guve his verdict

He still has to go back

And review it

6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

i mean cant help admins getting reported ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Voca

Of course not o.o I wasnt talking about when an admin got reported, Im talking about when a Mod gets reported and their admin have to give the verdict but the admin is on vacation o.o

Changed the OP a little since some of ya thought I ment reports against Admins, my bad in not clarifying

8. Elvis

Oh well yeah that makes sense

9. Voca

The feeling when you make a suggestion to try and lift off some reports from Teroxas Shoulder, 5 minutes Later Helix reports staff and Tags Teroxa to handle it. ... Wish he would calm the fuck down and not be a dumb dumb >^>

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Fear spoke to teroxa about this before he left for his holiday and teroxa said he will take over. Fear only has 3 active mods on this monent as 2 of them are doing a great job and 1 has a open report. So it is not a big case yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Voca

Thats fair then, I assumed it was an ordinary to hand it over to your lead if you as Admin is unable to handle a verdict.

But I suppose this agreement happened before Helix going on a Mass Report staff spree

12. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tbf idc when the ones w fear gets replied too. they've already been handled it's just the formality part that's needed. teroxa doesn't need to reply, it can wait until fear gets back from vacation.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Voca

Rethinking this Thread, I realise that the idea itself may not be suitable for SGM, originally I thought that it wouldnt be bad if Admins helped each other out when needed with report verdicts and such.

But SGM just have a specific way of supervising and staff teams. So it does kinda make sense that the one to supervise the team leader takes over aka Teroxa.

But I still dont think it would hurt to say, hey you seem to be busy with lots of reports, I dont have any, should I take over one or two for you, ya know help out eachother ouo

Eh this suggestion is slowly turning into a discussion xD my bad

14. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I'll be lead and clean up the open reports, hmu highwon

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Fuck it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I'd just change TTT rounds to be faster than crescents and start playing again. i'd also nerf the sl8 and ak47 and jackhammer but properly this time

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  18. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

19. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

As Ted already mentioned.
    I asked Teroxa if he could watch my team, ofcs if he said no, I would have asked an admin to overlook my team^^

Also as Helix said, most, if not all the reports, only needs the formal reply, which can take a little time to write, which I don't have while on vaycay.

Also even though I'm on vaycay I try to keep myself updated on what's happening, which takes some time aswell to look through 2-3 days worth of things around the community.

While writing this I'm missing swimmingpool time :c

Bless on peeps :LOL:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  20. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1