Perhaps The Next Time Around

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Onsight, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Onsight

Onsight First Of His Name VIP

I knew I’d be making one of these eventually. Even though this is not farewell, at least not completely, it still felt appropriate for me to make one to say farewell to my job as a moderator. Once again, this isn’t goodbye, but after this I will be much less active in the community until further notice so I just wanted that to be known.

I’m resigning from my position on staff due to several variables going on in my real life as well as online that would and are causing a hindrance in my performance as a moderator. Due to this, for my own sake, and for the sake of SeriousTTT’s staffing team, I chose that this was the best course of action.

I’ve served at a moderator since October 4, 2014; September 23, 2014, if you choose to include my trial time, in that time I’ve learned much about SeriousTTT and it’s people. I’ve never seen any other server with staff quite as dedicated as this one and because of that it was a pleasure getting to know them, and getting to serve amongst them.

Now, I guess I should bring a couple people into this to make the tears flow?

@Opii, my admin, it was a privilege to be taught by you in the fields of staffing and hope that you know how much I appreciate you. You’re a great admin, a great person, and a great friend. I look forward to seeing what excellent mod you’ll train next, I’m sure they’ll get to the same opinion as me as well.

@Sinz, my grandmin, while I was a mod several times I went astray, several times I questioned this and that about SeriousTTT, about our rules, our customs, and I thank you for always holding true to those, explaining to me what needs to be explained, and helping me when I needed help. And I’m glad you became a lead admin, no one deserves it more.

@King Husky, you’re a great friend. Always there for me, always backing me up, and always keeping me together. I thank you for this. Over my time of staffing you were always the one who was making sure I wasn’t about to freak out over the stress of it all.

@ryan4spook, the man who trained me. Thanks.

@drunk dog, I know that you left, but you’ll be back. They always come back, and when you do I want you to know that you made me want to be a better mod. Somewhere along the lines you told me how you felt about me as a mod, that I could use a bit of a more serious attitude. I did take that to heart, even though you said it sort of offhandedly, and I worked towards improving myself. Thank you for that.

@honey senpai, you’re a great member of the community. And I hope that you stay that way for as long as you can. And thank’s for being Onsight’s buddy. Good luck.

@Nena, I hope you can say you know me now…

@Faithful, you’ve been a really good friend during my time staffing. +1

As for everyone I didn’t mention, you’re great.

Once again, this isn’t goodbye, and maybe I’ll even reapply as staff one of these days. But until then… see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

:cry::cry::cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Ah, I was hoping for great-grandmoderators.

It is unfortunate that your time here as a staff member was so short-lived.

Farewell, my grandchild.

@Opii; keep 'em comin'!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

It was an honor being able to help you through it all. Come back soon alright?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    :love::love::cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Leaving so soon? But we didn't get to turn up. :(

Farewell, my horse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You take care, Onsight.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Good luck. Hope to see you back soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

I'm sad that you will no longer be a staff member, but I'm glad to have been your administrator and to have taught you well.

Don't be a stranger and visit often, sonny. Take care.

Once a part of teamOpii, always a part of teamOpii.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Onsight... :cry::cry::cry: I trained you well my friend. I hope to see you back here soon, take care.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

But. :cry:

11. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

See you around Onsight. But remember, i trained you the second most ;)

12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I mean, I never said that... But if I come back (had to come back just to post in this) I'll miss you this much bbby "

" - that much!

if my hippy mom was here she would tell you shouldn't give up on STTT or being staff because of things that happened during your mod period because your mod period (excluding trial mod for this sake of reference) started on the first day of October's mercury retrograde which lasted till the 25th (so you didn't get much time to be happy there).

if you ever want chat about things we can use each other as tissues and wipe each others tears (and maybe later after we're feeling better we can be the tissues to clean up the cum from our intense lovemaking session that is sure to happen afterwards).

13. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Aye.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. KOS OnSight! Bye fellow brethren