Answered Pending Reports, but no staff online and having to go.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by ECHO-6251, May 4, 2017.

1. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Ok so I am wondering, if you have a pending report against you, but no staff are on the server(s), and you HAVE to go, would it still be considered RDM and Leave?

An example of this, is just recently as I got a report against me, but there was no staff on the servers, so I then proceeded to call for staff in the SB. No staff came, nor answered to it. Therefore I had a pending report for 2 whole maps. Then I had to leave, as it was time for me to go as I needed to go to bed and could not stay up all night long waiting for staff, so I got off the server. Would that (if it was considered RDM) RDM and Leave? I mean in normal circumstances I would say yes, but no one was online, and I HAD to leave. No choice.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Nope, the staff will just put a slay on your Steam ID and you'll serve it when you re-join the server

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

No. You'll receive a slay for leaving the server with valid report and there is no staff on.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. ECHO-6251

Ok, I was worried that it could lead to RDM and Leave. ;)

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Unless we found 3 reports that are valid against you, we can only place slays on your steam id. If you had 3 or more valid reports then the staff have to ban you!

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. ECHO-6251

Well luckly its only one, that I'm sure is nonvalid.

• Like Like x 1