Approved Penbacker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jshore, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jshore

jshore VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Penbacker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:116941947
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I jokingly and sarcastically asked to get banned because I was already on two gags before. Even then I don't think anything warranted a ban. Beginning is just me stuttering and trying to get my words out, was not trying to micspam.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Tagging @D3ATH_TH3_K1D as he banned you for mic spamming. Please give him some time to respond.

3. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

Seeing as this was just a 8 hour ban, and because of my busy schedule i am now getting to this, i will explain that you had been given 2 warnings before the ban, the first was just a quick gag, the second was a round gag. then the third being because in dead chat you were holding your mic down, for a solid 15 seconds, pausing while talking... so that is where i had chosen to give you the ban, unfortunatly, i don't have a recording, but, you had been asked to stop spamming. Please refrain from doing it from now on.

4. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

As I lack the evidence, and the ban has been finished with time, I will be approving the appeal. Sorry about that

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hi @cdot
    Due to the lack of evidence on my moderator's side, I'll also be voiding this ban. I've spoken to my moderator about this as well.

Sorry about this inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.