Path of Exile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Simply Pika, Sep 14, 2017.

1. First off https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/path-of-exile.1861/ (The Original post about this game but rip 4 years ago.)

Hello, I have been recently playing the ARPG known as Path of Exiles, and I just wanted to make this thread to see if anyone else is interested in this game and to use this for a general discussion for the game. Also if you are interested in trading this would be the place to do it!

Currently I got a Sunder build guy and then right now I got a Paladin Totem Frost Bolt guy.

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hey @Simply Pika !

Afew of us usually play path of exile everyday in the SGM teamspeak, if you have any questions or need any advice we're always about in there or you can send me a conversation on the forums, I've run a lot of builds this league and honestly it's not the best league by far with the nerfs they put on energy shield and poison, limiting the variety of builds dramatically and nerfing pack density, there are sites that are great for trading ingame via API to poe which is poe.trade, also if you haven't already done so, look up neversinks loot fitler

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

If anyone wants to join me hit me up in forums so we can play together, currently has 80 Ranger.

Also I'm playing in Standart

4. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Ew standard, play the leagues !

5. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

STANDARD LEAGUE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Agree Agree x 1