Approved PaperBM's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PaperBM, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaperBM

PaperBM New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    shit di i jus tun blak?
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:71066526
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't know there was a report on me since it was really late at night cos ya know different time zones and also I was lagging hard and thought i should leave. Also i legit wanted to go to sleep i was so tired it was like 2 am for me.
    Idk who i got banned from but that's my reason just accidental leave.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got no evidence ;-; but ask the staff member that banned me.​

2. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Tagging @Graze as he has banned you for Rdm and Leave 2nd Offense

3. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Hiya there @PaperBM I'm the trial mod who handled the report on you, thanks for taking time to appeal.

This is the report that was filed on you from ClinkyClank.
    [​IMG]

You had left while the report was still in progress as Graze had to review my conclusion on it. I had marked this report valid as you gave a nonsensical/invalid reason for why you had killed ClickyClank. I would advise you to put actual reasons into your RDM reports or they will be counted as RDM and to check with the staff members to see if you have a report still pending on you by using the @ to message staff before you leave. Graze the next round, after you had left, banned you RDM and Leave first offence. Graze will handle this appeal to determine if it will denied or accepted please be patient as Graze handles it.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  4. PaperBM

PaperBM New Member

Uh isnt first offense 5 days? I got banned for 2 weeks and no I haven't had my first offense the only time I had my first offense was about 3 months ago and if you count that well then that's kind of bs

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I see that Rawgah has handled this appeal's evidence excellently! I'll accept this appeal and unban you. Please be careful though. Your next offense of RDM and Leave within 90 days will result in a longer ban that is much less likely to be appealed successfully. Thanks for taking the time to appeal.

Appeal Accepted
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.