Approved Papas_Fritas's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Papas_Fritas, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papas_Fritas

Papas_Fritas New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Papas_Fritas
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:171981314
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing last night on TTT East having a good time and when come home today I was banned for 5 days for unknown reasons by me. I don't understand why I was banned or even who banned me but I don't remember RDMing anyone. I would like someone to help me and explain why I was banned.I don't have anymore info on this so I don't have any Evidence.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Desert banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Papas_Fritas

Papas_Fritas New Member

Okay thank you I'll wait until then

4. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Hello Papas_Fritas, sorry for my late response.

Let's get into what happened.

On terror train I received an RDM report from Boom Son against you, here is the report.
    [​IMG]
    Now, here is the deathscene:

As you can see, from the deathscene, I decided that you were simply too far away from the scene of death, to make the assumption (let alone confirmation) that he killed said person. In the time between the other victim died and you arrived, someone could have ran and he could have entered after hearing the gunshots himself. You shoot him 6 seconds after he IDs it too, which is 1 second too much for the grace period rule to apply here. However, when I went to put a slay on you, you were no where to be found, so I implemented the ban.

Since this is your first offense, I am willing to remove the ban and void it, please try to refrain from making assumptions such as this without solid proof.

Appeal: Accepted!
    Ban Status: Void!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.