Approved Owned's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Owned, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owned

Owned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    srgtmacfly
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont hack?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    False ban for hacking. I run a 100% stock gmod and dont play anything outside of ttt on gmod. never even launched another server?​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "hacking" by @Etched
    He will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Owned

Owned VIP

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

5. Owned

Owned VIP

I dont want to report him, every time ive played with him he was a fair staff to all players, but I want to see what going inside his head to think im hacking, and I want falcor and other staff to see if what he sees is the same.

6. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Please allow me ample time to upload my evidence, as it seems right now someone is not to happy as I have been hit off multiple times in the past 30 minuets and I am writing this from my phone.

7. Etched

Everything is being uploaded as we speak, its taking quite awhile but I drove up to McDonalds to use that.

8. Etched

Alright Im going to break this down as simply as possible so this can be handled with reasonable time.

This first video here shows you shooting a silenced pistol with seemingly no recoil even at .25 speed. This rose the suspicion of you possibly using a form of hacking.

So when taking it farther I asked the other mod on at the time @Rick to use them Silenced pistol in comparison after I used it for a round and noticed is does have a quite noticeable amount of recoil.

Further videos include more of the activity.

In this video tho using a low recoil gun, the hk416 there is a difference between low recoil, and absolutely none.(3:10 to end of video.) The other thing that bothered me in the video is how you go past his back, then lock to the dead center mass(The exact spot the aimbot client random bone snap goes to.) With that behavior, the comparison of the videos with what the guns should do even with someone used to controlling recoil. I knew I had more than enough to issue the ban.

In this video at 30 seconds to end, once again, there is a extreme difference of low recoil guns with someone with good control and no recoil, and you sir, have no recoil at all.

I will leave this with @Falcor as she seems to be the one wanting to deal with it.

But if I had the choice, it is clear cut, this appeal would be DENIED.

9. Etched

I would also like to add, your appeal is lackluster, if you feel like you aren't hacking attempt to prove it instead of just saying "i dont hack"

10. Owned

Owned VIP

How do I prove my innocence? you want me to record my view? of all the guns in the game, the silenced pistol and the hk are close to the easiest to control, the silenced pistol being the easiest imo. i run a stock gmod, literally not a mod installed.

i put no effort into my appeal because I find it hard to believe that I should even be here explaining myself. The silenced pistol is literally the only weapon I use when traitor, and the HK the only weapon I use overall.

11. Etched

Record your gameplay. Upload it, and we will compare what you do, with the videos I got of spectating you.(P.s. those guns are the easiest to hide no recoil with just saying.)

12. Owned

Owned VIP

I, and a few other friends, reveiwed the first video on .25, and you can clearly see the recoil on the first shot

13. Etched

Going to lock this until @Falcor will finish it.

Attempt to prove your innocence. Until then.

14. Owned

Owned VIP

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  15. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I know I'm not involved in this incident, and will take a warning point if necessary but I recorded some of my shots with a silenced pistol and will say that it definitely has some recoil.

in the first shot I moved my mouse down and to the left which is why it looks like there's no recoil, and in the other shots I didn't move my mouse.

In the first video @Etched posted, you had recoil(your cursor moved up and then down a tad bit, you can see the same by watching my video in .25 speed and looking at all but the first shot) in the first shot, however in the following shots you had zero recoil, I can tell this because to control recoil you move your cursor down as you shoot because the recoil comes like a quarter of a second after the shot, and because your cursor didn't move(even to negate recoil), you're obviously using norecoil. You didn't use norecoil for the first two shots of Etched's first video, however did for the remaining shots in that clip.

16. Owned

Owned VIP

even in your video dolphin, you admit your first shot had no recoil cause you controlled it. the rest of the shots don't mean anything because anyone could mindlessly shoot a gun without controlling. and to your second point, your saying i just turn on a recoil hack mid fight? how would that even make sense? watch the demos, I do the same exact game play that etched recorded, from my point of view. absolutely nothing changed between his recording and mine

17. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

After reviewing this Appeal, this is not enough evidence for a Hacking ban.
    Owned you're a regular player with over 5000 hours in Gmod, It's entirely possible you can control those low recoil guns.
    Especially when rapid firing the silent pistol.
    I'm extremely sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

I'll be unbanning you shortly and void this ban.
    Once again apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    And Thank you for being patient with me.
    Have a good night,
    Falcor

ACCEPTED and VOID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.