Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Am I the only one who thinks the new hero is like, extremely OP? Like, if they patch her in the way she is now, she'll be the most OP new hero to be patched in, Imo. She doesn't need a major nerf, but I think a slight one is kinda neccessary. Haven't tested this yet, but I think the sym+torb strat just became a fucking shitton more viable since she can provide even more armor than torb

Oh yeah, and I guess decay doesnt fucking matter since even though I finished at 3k, it placed me at my peak of 3558. wtf?

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

She's average with a bunch of animation cancelling bugs which will be patched out.

Also placements are a joke.

And so is decay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. D A N K (CTF)
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. CorallocinB

[​IMG]

LETS FUCKING GO

5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

[​IMG] sadly I didn't finish T500 on all my accounts like I intended I just got lazy but still I'm happy that I achieved T500 in something simmilar to the main game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

soywatch

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  7. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Probably the most frustrating loss playing a healer. 13 environmental kills. 13.

Quick play :(

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Well to keep you guys updated with my OW life I have now officially joined a European team. We scrimmed for the first time today playing 5 maps winning 4 and losing 1. The one we lost was our very first game though, and we misplayed a lot for example we played pharmercy but had no synergy and I was forced to constantly heal my team rather than pocket the pharah. However after our first defeat on lijiang 2-1 we adjusted and won the first series convincingly. We did scrim a separate team on kings-row but rolled them 3-2 and then one of there players had connection issues at the start of the second game so the scrim was cancelled.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  10. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

You should name drop so we can follow you around through competitions.

11. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

As of right now we just wanna keep a good majority of team info to ourselves because if it goes nowhere then it doesn't matter so much however if the team allows me to I will in future. Anyways I mostly see this as an opportunity to improve outside of the competitive ladder because by working as part of a team I can identify my flaws. Plus scrimming might help me get my mojo back because admittedly I have lost a lot of my passion for OverWatch that I once had.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

lol mercy main btw

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""competitive overwatch""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  14. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

[​IMG]

I honestly thought I was going to get bronze bc i had lost 5 games and tied one before destroying people in silver. Im always going to be silver no matter the game

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  15. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

If you main Mercy, then you get >Gold! That's how I got plat xd

every time i dont play mercy i lose god damn this gAMe why am i SO bAD

16. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Has anyone had any problems while starting their game in the past? Every time I launch Overwatch, my desktop freezes and the only thing that works is sound. This doesn't include Overwatch sound, it is usually just my music in the background. I can't access anything and typically have to restart my computer entirely. Any help would be appreciated. I haven't been able to find any solutions anywhere else online so I'll ask here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Try doing whatever blizards version of verify files would be. Or just do an reinstall.

I had this issue but it only happened once in a while but i still got tired of it and reinstalled the game. Worked just fine afterwards

18. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I’ve already reinstalled a lot but I can try verifying.

19. CorallocinB

Blizzard support is 10,000x more better than steam support.

Im hoping you gave them a chance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

It was a alright Potg but I had a lot of fun with that. (Excuse me flying after lol)

• Like Like x 1