Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

wont lie I am abit disappointed with this game so I was 4032 about to win, so we completed hollywood with 3 mins to spare but the enemy team decides to quad tank because we were owning them when they were using genji and tracer.They then more or less rolled us for the rest of the game because of this. I dont mind losing in overwatch but to lose to a strat that requires little to no skill to do makes me mad. Quite literally any plat player could climb to diamond/masters by just finding 5 other friends and going quad tank with moira/lucio. I really hope they fix quad tank real soon its ashame to win with skill and try so hard with shotcalling and aiming etc to then lose to something which requires no skill.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

:salty:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Moira doesnt help stop quad tank and to stop quad tank she’d be nerfed into the ground. Perfect blend of her being released and mercy getting clipped. Or u make it so tanks so significantly less dps bc most of them are 500 hp dps

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Tbh, Im surprised It took this long for quad tank to become a thing.

I mean, the tanks in this game, between roadhog and dva have so much DPS potential, a good enough dva or hog can pretty much be your DPS.

smh blizzard, please stop making retarded metas

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

my duo buddy who is a dps main is upset that he plays all the heroes who require skills and loses to heroes which require no skill to master.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

legit so easy to get top 500 in this game-mode i was barely even trying but because I get ranked against actual diamond comp players games are so easy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. CorallocinB

IM LITERALLY 4094 AND NOT ON THE AMERICA LIST WTF

8. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I had to get on today thinking I had done 50 games but I hadnt so did 7 more games just to get my rank and luckily i climbed

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. CorallocinB

HAHA THABKS JEFF FOR NOT LISTING OVERALL GAMES PLAYED ILL PLAY BLINDLY BOW AHHAHAGDJSJ

• Like Like x 1
  10. CorallocinB

finally in top500, #255 for now :dead:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Yeah I just got my second account into top 500 I climbed from 3.6k to 4125sr in about 3 hours so that's cheered me up a lot I'm currently rank 190 in EU. I honestly think the reason why I won so many was due to the updates where it made lucio less OP and forced teams to play this like an actual comp game and work together. I also just remained positive and shot-called throughout my games while carrying with 4 golds every game. I wont deny that this mode is actually fun.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. CorallocinB

Ik

also good news the SR jump was 10 yesterday not 30 so last I checked 4140 was the minimum and with new competitive season happening soon I may be safe at 4178 :happy:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I finally got into masters, then got bored and decayed all the way down to 3k

fml decay is stupid

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. CorallocinB

17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. CorallocinB

newest attractive waifu gg

19. BorkWoof