Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

they tried a bit too hard

2. Pirateer

Pirateer The Archbishop of Banterbury Supporter

Speaking of lucioball... check my new video out :D

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

PunchKid has fucking hand animated this entire thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. CorallocinB

as impressive as that is

im cringing

5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Just finished placements on my account which used to be my main. I go 8-2 in placements and on-top of that I finished 3.6k last season so I think to myself nice man I might start masters or at-least high diamond. Instead it places me 3294 what a joke. In all of my placement games master players were present and I was in 3.7k average games the lowest was 3572. Anyways If people need a smurf player to help them out at mid diamond level hit me up.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Holy shit, this level of animation and detail is fucking insane, oh my god, we really don't deserve blizzard.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

It's like the movie Passengers with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. Takes place in Antartica, but with the same concept of being woken up from Hibernation to find that you are alone and something is really wrong.

Otherwise, it is a FANTASTIC animation. Meanwhile, Valve jumps on the fucking 'Card Game' revamp Bandwagon.

8. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Lucky you, I've been stuck in a Perpetual chain of Win-Loss-Win-Loss, NEVER GOING PASS A ONE WIN STREAK, yet been given several helpings of Losing Streaks, and could not fucking get out of 2800 range!!!

9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

the point is that I shouldnt of been placed 3o0-400sr lower than what I was last season considering I went 8-2 in placements. It just really goes to show how unimportant placements are I am happy they are fixing this next season.

10. CorallocinB

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ahaaaaaaa

12. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

anyone 3500+ (masters) hmu <3 inbox me on forums with your blizzard id thingy. (for example, dickbutt#6969)

14. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

i am not looking forward to reworked dva

15. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

She's gonna be nerfed probably, or people are overestimating her just like sombra

• Like Like x 1
  16. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

No i mean like nerfed DM is pretty unfortunate

17. CorallocinB

Defense matrix is the fun police

literally makes the game unplayable

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I really liked it, DM was a great way to counter extremely powerful ults such as Death Blossom or Nanovisor, but ok. In my opinion, a DM with the duration untouched but It drains faster when damage is done to it would be great. Right now, D.va feels really squishy with an untouched DM CD and a bar that drains really fast.

19. CorallocinB

It literally ruined games for the reasons jeff said in his update like it was buffed too hard earlier.

20. CorallocinB

Literally it can withstand infinite damage compared to any of the other tank's shields which is insanely unfair and also created such the bullshit meta S5 had and is hand for just activating randomly for someone's projectile ultimate to be eaten