Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I can't finish these matches; they're so frustrating jesus

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

The game set me at 2200. I was annoyed at first, but I had a good time slaughtering people. 10/10 would gold again.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Sitting at a solid 3241-up from low plat

4. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

If anyone would like to get some loot boxes tonight, trying to run a full party for double xp. If you want in, send me a pm!

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Is it full party double xp or just double xp in general?

6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

7. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

My impression is double xp regardless but I'm gonna be playing some arcade games for the extra boxes and that's always more fun with a group.

8. CorallocinB

This bonus will apply to nearly all sources of in-game XP, including:

• Time spent in a match
    • Completing a match
    • Completing consecutive matches
    • Winning a match
    • Backfilling a match in progress
    • Earning medals
    It will also stack multiplicatively with existing group and IGR bonuses. The only experience it will not affect is your First Win of the Day bonus—which will remain at 1500 XP.

rate this post dumb because it was dumb to point out the obvious info from the link i linked earlier

or not, i guess. because who reads

fuck your religions

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

With XP rates as high as they are right now quick play is actually worth playing for once. I dont know why they make it so hard to collect lootboxes during these events ultimately forcing you to buy boxes if you dont have enough time to play.

10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

my favorite, plats doing placements with grandmasters so they end up at like 3.9k SR, sort of retarded dont you think??!?!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

tfw You are solo healing a whole dps team cause they can only play the hero they like gg ez loss

12. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

After much thought, ive decided to not go for Mercy´s golden staff on Valkyrie (dont mind the image quality, it doesnt look pixelated in-game) and instead go for Junkrat for his Fool skin (dont hate me, look at it first)
    I started playing a lot of Junkrat and although I know he is not the most loved hero, if you play him well he has potential. And I find him fun af, so thats why I play him the most alongside Mercy and Mei.
    Thoughts or recommendations?

13. CorallocinB

Ster, top 500 streamer did placements on his smurf with his friend who is gold every past season, ster placed high masters his friend placed 2500

It's sorta not broken

14. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

That's exactly what they want you to do, people can't work for free so they make revenue from boxes.

15. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

so far the only legendary ive got from this event is the fucking tracer skin, i got a dupe for it too and i dont even play goddamn tracer

unluckiest event for me so far, been getting only blues and greys since it begun, as for emotes i got it for all the classes i dont even touch, bought 7 lootboxes today and all of them are blues and greys, absolutely no legendaries, it almost felt like they turned down the probability of getting a legendary a bit lower than usual, which is total fucking bullshit because theres a lot of legendaries so by that logic they should keep it the normal way so theres a higher probability

fuck this event in particular honestly, uprising was a lot more fun and felt more "anniversary"-ey, ill rather stay with my officer dva skin that everybody probably has

also should i buy the dva dance emote now or wait until tomorrow so i can play again and cash in on the cruiser skin (im at 1.7k credits)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. CorallocinB

always wait till last day to use credits

17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I'm getting 3 loot boxes per 2 hours currently with the double xp, pity timer suggests you get a legendary every 10-15 loot boxes. If you put the time in over the weekend you'd have had some :p

18. CorallocinB

all skins and dances and im lvl 600 now

gotta say if only placements didnt give me 8/10 matches with a leaver mid-game and hopefully would've placed me masters i would've had a perfect event

but im good with 3/4 goals fulfilled

19. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

20. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i got the tracer skin for the third time