Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

As the new lucio, I am a human sonic. My only weaknesses are winston and symmetra. NOBODY CAN HIT ME

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

1 week left and I only have the Tracer Skin, D.Va highlight intro and some emotes from the event. ;-;

3. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Muahaha, I don't have a life! Thus, I have the Bastion, Mercy, Genji, Mcree, Torbjorn, and Reinhardt skins!

4. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

[new hots event]

I NEED THAT MOTHERFUCKING DVA SKIN

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Do we have to win the heros of the storm games? Or just play

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Play with a friend.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

So today I reached my peak SR on my smurf then I get banned because the blizzard servers fail on my end causing me to lose 50 sr. I dont mind so I continue playing then I play 2cp three times in a row losing all three due to bad performance of myself and my team I think whatever its just me getting unlucky and disliking 2cp then just now I get put in a game with a plat on my team against masters and there is 400 SR difference between the two teams eventually we lose 3-0. I dont mind there being a few hundred sr difference but there is a 1k difference between masters and very low plat its obvious for anyone smart to target this player because he is the weakest of the bunch, ultimately this is what they ended up doing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

50 crate unbox notables:

Rh skin, genji vic pose, torb highlight, zarya comm, (how unlucky) two non-event legendaries in 1 crate (winston explorer, Horus ana skin), pharah emote, mccree vic pose, sombra comm, DUP blackwatch genji, dva comm, DUP null sector orisa, soldier comm, junk comm, genji comm, road comm, DUP null sector bastion, Talon Widow :eek:, both winston comms.

5 legendary non-event related skins, new were obtained. jfc

With 12680 credits I bought:
    Cadet Oxen
    Blackwatch McCree
    Combat medic ziegler
    Chief engie lindholm
    ensured i have all voice comms from Ana to McCree. I already have all victory poses and taunts for each hero. I dont have voice comms for mei, 1 for orisa, pharah, 1 for reaper, rh, 1 for sombra, 1 for symmetra, torb, 1 for tracer, 1 for widow, and 1 for zen.

Overall I think i did well for this event.

9. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

And I got nothing this event due to being busy :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

It was a shame having to move from xbox to ps4 losing all of my hard earned money towards the event skins :cry: but besides that, it's actually been going pretty well. I actually managed to stay around the same competitive rank I left off on xbox :D

Also I'm a little mad that I can't get that new D. Va or even genji skin because my pc is a pile of garbage, you can imagine how it was like trying to play online...

11. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Bought 48 loot crates and the only significant skins I got was for torb, tracer (3 duplicates ;-; ), mercy, orisa, bastion (multiple duplicates hurt), rein, and I bought the talon widow skin with the remaining credits I had. Also got a lot of emotes and sprays and D.Va's highlight intro.

Wasn't lucky to get the Genji skin though ffs.

12. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I just wanted the tracer skin. thats all i wanted. ;-;

13. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

so apparently i took some time off to play uprising for one last time before the event ends, got one lootbox for completing 3 games and 1 for leveling up,

i open one and i got 2 sprays, a genji highlight intro and the cadet oxton skin

open the second one, and got the fucking cadet oxton skin again

since it was a dupe, i got 200 credits off it, and because of that dupe, i just barely manage to buy what i only wanted from the event that i wanted to get but never got ; the dva highlight intro

luck has sided with the koish

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

well one more day of uprising

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. royboooooy

I'm just glad that I got the soldier taunt. You know the one :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

"Soldier 76's damage is nerfed from 20 to 19 damage per bullet."

Hello new pharah main who dis?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Blizzard: Let's nerf Orisa & Soldier's gun damage without touching Pharah! itsnotasifpharahwasthedefinitionofantifun

18. royboooooy

Let's see if pharah can dodge those tactical visor shots tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Dont judge people who main Winston. Hes good, he just needs a right click ability.

• Like Like x 1
  20. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Winston mains more like, "hey enemy supports im gonna make you regret joining this match"

• Funny Funny x 1