Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I'm stuck in 2850-3000 elo hell. I wish I could experience something close to this again...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I hope OW stops people from doing 5 stacks in comp in the near future. Its always unfair for the solo player to be put against a 5/6 stack team with superior communication and a game plan.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I took down 5 of them in QP today who were trying to cheese with Orisa and Bastion + company they ain't that smart. They were even GMs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I'm referring to a comp game which is much different to quick-play and I am merely stating I want my solo games to be solo games or with a duo or trio at most.

5. CorallocinB

Still beat them in comp

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

3700 :vomit:

pls kill me, everyone is either a god or the worst player ever

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Hyper ✿

Now in some terms, I agree to this. I don't want to remove it, isolate it rather. Maybe 1-3 in one queue. 4-6 in another queue or something of the sort. I got matched against a 6 queue and everyone on my team was solo queue. Obv we lost but they really need to improve their system. I have also gotten a high influx of trolls which will obv be reoccuring but JEFF KAPLAN PLEASE FIX

8. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

That's more or less what I was referring too. Especially if your team doesn't wanna communicate or cant. I also wish they would add a way to select which game type or specific map you play. I often find myself rarely playing some maps and its been a reoccurring thing for quite sometime.

9. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

so orisa is in comp now
    thats neat

10. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

i played for 27 hours and im in diamond :D

11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

wtf

12. CorallocinB

If you ever get to high masters hmu

13. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

I'll try to climb to high masters next season :>

14. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

im at level 94 and ive only played comp for 6 minutes in season 3, never tried comp at all besides that, so im just wondering is comp worth playing? because im planning to get to gold and stop right there so i dont have to get bound to an endless contract of playing comp to avoid rank decay

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Rank decay starts at Diamond, not gold.

16. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Gold is quite an easy rank to attain you should aim for plat. To answer your question as to whether its worth playing it definitely is as you will find games are more tense and people take each game more seriously. The only problem with comp that you may find is that people will harass you for picks and under performance. If you need help reaching higher ranks me and @Skyrossm could play with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I needed this

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Hyper ✿

THAT REAPER SLAP OMGGGG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

19. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

What did I just watch

20. Xaxago