Osu!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rei, Dec 31, 2015.

1. not a full play, but this is one of those moments that I doubt I'll be able to do consistently :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

That is one of those maps that i will never download solely because the song is painful to listen to

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

I never once know why people would buy those seperate keys, is there a reason for it? Or is it just personal perference?

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well I wanted to play with brown switches, and it's a lot cheaper to just buy a keypad instead of a whole new keyboard. Also it just looks cool and I feel like it's not really a purchase i could regret (unless it breaks) since it's a game I probably spend most time on these days.

5. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

ahh I see

6. Looks like my fingers are finally coming back to life.
    Tried to play HR again today...

I swear if my aim weren't this bad I'd be farming the hell out of HR.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

bump

rip top50 leaderboards cuz of that sliderbreak at the start. Also rip my anus on those jumps in the middle. Still one of my favorite maps to play as of lately.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a good week

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

rip acc but w/e I'm happy to get new top plays after almost a year of not getting any. Shaking more than an sgm admin near a playground on the ending of that second one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Just got back into Osu and my wrist hurts after playing a 4.5 star map with HR mod on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only 1 miss score in my country :cool: Very proud of this even tho I sliderbroke some really easy parts

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I downloaded this game, and it makes no sense. Is it literally just exercise for mouse movement?

12. gerry

gerry VIP

i have no japanese songs whatsoever on osu! weird

13. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's muscle memory, pattern reading and finger control. I know there's gonna be people saying that playing osu! makes you better at FPS games but that's just not right.

14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I was just thinking, what type of muscle memory does that train lol. If anything it just improves hand eye coordination.

15. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

One of my favorite S-ranks in a long time. Also the song is a tune [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. 4sea

4sea VIP

This game is just madness. Might get it too ò_ó

• Like Like x 1
  17. aiming muscle memory, like knowing how much to move tge mouse or pen to cover a certain distance

18. wrist went back to being lame, so I decided to try something different xd

also havent been able to play much, big exam year for me :c

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  19. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I won't blame you at all if you cant be fucked watching the whole thing but DAMN I'm happy with my consistency improvement
    Broke combo at 5:20 if u just wanna see that

Super proud of that even tho I got super shaky at the end and the play almost fell apart but hey #2 in my country (y)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck im spamming this thread again but w/e this play is FUCKING GOOD. Downloaded the map and got this play first attempt rip acc tho

Godmode starts at 3 minutes

• Winner Winner x 2