Orgasmatron the Devirginator

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by iasclanman, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iasclanman

iasclanman Member

(The player labeled in the subject was playing on the server at 8:25 PM. On a round of magma he was inno and so was I. I watched him throw a discombob at a group of 5 people near lava.(none died) So i called a KOS on him and killed him after that King coaca killed me and I reported RDM. Then as the round come to a close your new mod General_Lee slayed me for RDM. I was wonder if you could help me out?

Orgasmatron the Devirginator (STEAM_0:0:54762196)

2. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

There needs to be some evidence. You should have posted a screen shot of the end round events showing what went down.

3. iasclanman

iasclanman Member

i guess since i didn't get a screen shot it won't matter any more

4. Detector

Detector Regular Member

if evidence was not required, anyone could go on the forums and get others banned. we need proof to make action.

5. Cocoa Thundah

Cocoa Thundah Member

For the record i was a detective and was told to KOS iasclanman for false KOS on Orgasmitron. If we are not allowed to act on what we see and hear from fellow players , what is the point of playing a game that requires a lot of communication .

6. Detector

Detector Regular Member

General_lee will be talked to. if he did in fact slay you without a good reason, he will not do it again. If he did not, he will be asked to be careful not to do something like this. If for some reason you need to post another report, please gather any relevant evidence you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.