Denied Opii's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Opii, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Opii
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41932778
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    As far as I know, I hadn't committed any sort of RDM before I left the server yesterday afternoon. I was banned without any knowledge of what I had done, nor did I have any chance to defend myself for whatever I was accused of.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can't supply you with any evidence of my innocence since I don't even know what I had done in the first place to be banned.​

2. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Clarification: I was banned on East for RDM and leave, 3rd offense. (Not that it matters but the other 2 offenses were at the cause of my own stupidity and forgetting that I had been slain that round, not because I was trying to avoid my punishment or anything of that sort.)

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @kynwall for your third RDM & Leave Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience. For the mean time, you still have access to our other 4 servers while you wait for his response. Please be patient and play those servers for the time being.

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

We've talked about it in game, I have explained what has happened and he has given his side of the story. I have come to the decision of decreasing his ban to 5 days instead of the initial 4weeks. It was a simple bind problem that happened but I can not let an RDM&Leave offense go that easy. So it is denied but reduced. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.