Approved OOG.Moment's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by OOG.Moment, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOG.Moment

OOG.Moment New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    OOG.Moment
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:21433224
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned for 5 days. Based on the rules a 5 day banned would be for rdm and leave 1st offense however I did no such thing. The only thing I could think that might have been it was a trial mod reported me for rdm because I did 4 dmg to another player with fire. The person I dmg didn't even report me it was this trial mod so he must have been scrolling though the damaged logs but 4 dmg with fire isn't considered rdm. correct? In the report I responded that I threw a incendiary grenade to flush/kill a T that I saw run into a room after killing someone. However there was a ladder in the room going down so someone must have climbed up into the fire. Even if this was the reason for my ban, multiple rounds went by after the report was reviewed so I was under the impression that everything was resolved. I got no message stating that punishment was in place and if I left that would result in a ban otherwise I would have waited out for the punishment before I left.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

@Hingle banned for RDM and Leave, 1st offense and shall respond to this when they are available.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hi @OOG.Moment , I was the acting T-Mod that reported you. On our servers every bit of damage dealt to another player (with no reason) counts as RDM
    You have been banned for RDM and Leave because you have left the server before a decision was made on your report (Between Hingle and I)
    Below is a screenshot of the report :
    [​IMG]

4. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hello OOG.Moment,

As @Smusha has stated, every bit of damage without reason counts as RDM not just killing someone. As you can see from the evidence he provided we did report you for incendiary damage, however you left before a verdict could be reached forcing me to ban you for RDM and leave (1st offense). I will however, accept and void that ban and let you serve your slay in game. You will be unbanned shortly, and the ban will be voided. In the future, if you have a report against you it is always good to message the staff member online if you are free to leave.

Appeal accepted, and ban voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.